38|Matteo Walker

38|Matteo Walker

"ARE YOU STUPID!?"

I asked Kylie as she laughed...

I looked at the mirror to see the mess on my face! Michelle should just do this shit.

"Michelle! I give up, you're doing the makeup" I said as she groaned and did hers.

We were getting ready at Charlotte's.... I'm bad at going extra on makeup

I watched Michelle do her makeup... She did wings and a yellow crown on her eyebrows, with a galaxy like facial thingy!

She applied a Colorless lip gloss and smiles at her reflection!

"Girl! You are on fire!" Charlotte said as we all laughed and Michelle smiled as she walked over to Charlotte.

She gave her a cowgirl makeover... A hot one.

"Wow!" Was all we said

"You look stunning!" We squealed as Michelle turned Charlotte round.

"My turn!" Kylie said as she sat down... Her bump was growing too big but not too big at the same time.

Michelle did devil horns and tail on her right eyebrow... She completed the look with a bright red lipstick.... Kylie's gonna rock that well

"Good to go devil" Michelle said as she put the make up brush in between her lips.

"Oh my God! You should be a make up artist!" Kylie said as she made poses in the mirror.

"We've talked about this and I said no... And my answer is still no" Michelle said as she put my hair in a messy bun.

"Yen yen yen yen yen" I, kylie and Charlotte said together and Michelle used the brush to smack my head.

"Hey! Watch it! I have claws" I said as we all laughed.

"Let me see what to do to you! Cat woman" Michelle said as she analyzed my face.

"Analyze fast because you still have 3 other girls to do it for" Charlotte reminded her as she came inside.

"Is your Dad home! I want him to sign my baby bump" Kylie said and we all laughed as Charlotte smacked her head.

"Idiot! My dad is home but he is not seeing your tummy only if you don't want me to be friends with you guys again! My family does not believe in teenage pregnancy"  Charlotte said quietly as she ended it with a smile and we all nodded in understanding.

"He can sign my school bag" Kylie said as we all laughed.

"Sure" Charlotte said.

Michelle did whiskers on my face.... I wanted to laugh but the look she gave me shut me up.

She drew a little cat on my cheekbone.

"All done!" She said as she spun me around.

"Purr let me hear you"Kylie said as I stared at her like she was crazy and we all laughed.

"You look stunning!" Charlotte and Kylie both said.

"Thank you" I said as I took a mock bow with Michelle.

"Time?"

"5:30" I answered as I checked my phone.

"Go do their makeup... The 4th room by the right" Charlotte said as she wore her costume.

"What's Charles going as?" I asked as she laughed.

"Juice box killer" She said and we all laughed.