36|Yes, i do

36|Yes, I do

I NEVER BELIEVED THE SAYING that said happiness was short lived but now I believe it.

After finn had dropped me and gave me a peck on my cheek... I entered the house to see Jordan and Kylie sitting in front of Mom and Kylie's Dad.... Clearly the calm ones here.

Liz was crying and Dad was angrily gulping down water.... All families were gone... My siblings were probably upstairs.... Kylie caught my eye, I smiled at her and was about to sneak out.

"Come back here, young lady" Oh God...

"Hi, mom, dad, liz, Andre" I said as I offered at tight smile and glared at jordan and Kylie.

"Did you know?" Mom asked me.

"About?" I played dumb and that is the worst thing to do with mom.

"Answer me or you'll be grounded for the rest of your life!" Mom yelled... She's not meant to yell.

I sighed "Yes, I do"

"What type of friend or sister would you be called when you knew they were being careless with their lives?"

"I didn't know they were having sex with each other" I said as Dad hit the cup on the island table and the poor cup broke... I flinched.

Liz walked over "Kylie, The only question coming to my brain is..... Don't you know what condom is?" She asked as she looked at Kylie....

I stifled my laughter.... Please don't blame me.

"I do mom, we used it always but it was just a mistake.... Besides I use birth control pills... You got them for all of us" Kylie shrugged.

Liz sighed"Andre... Talk to your daughter"

"Jordan, do you love my daughter?" I wasn't expecting that.

Jordan looked surprised then nodded"Yes I really do"

"Kylie?"

"Yes" She said as Andre looked at Mom and Dad.

"And you two love each other enough to raise a child?" Mom asked.

"Nobody is raising a child in my house" Dad said as he stormed out and Liz and Kylie started crying...

"He has every right to be angry... So I'll go talk to him... Nobody is to know about it. Jordan we'll start the process of you going to college.... Kylie we'll talk at home" Andre said as he went after Dad.

"Liz, I'm so sorry... I sincerely didn't know they did more that what we thought" Mom said as she hugged a crying Liz.

"What if school? Dance? Her dreams?" She said as she cried.

I stood there looking at my best friend crying as she heard those words.

"We'll work things out" Of course! Money! Why did I forget that!?

Mom hates getting her way with money but she just had to say it.

"Kat.... You know what mom did to me when Kylie came... I didn't want that for her... I can't make my daughter sleep on the streets" Liz said as she cried and mom hugged her tighter.

"Everything will be fine"

"Jordan, Please tell me you truly love my daughter" Liz said as she looked at Jordan.

Jordan looked at Kylie "I do, I really do"

Liz sighed and cleaned her tears and walked over to me "And you're sure you didn't know about them having sex?"