45|She's just a friend

"YO!" Jordan and Izzy yelled as we got there.... Everyone turned as they hugged us and all that.

Jason was sitting nervously beside Caleb that looked like he had been crying all night. Did they break up?

"What's going on Jay?" Finn asked beside me as I tensed... He held my hand but i snatched it away... He noticed as he eyed me then faced Jason but still forcefully held my hand.

"Hey guys, I know we all have our things to do but this needed to be said earlier" Jason said as he looked at Caleb

"I feel like I'm going to puke" Caleb said as he gagged and left... Charlotte and Noah followed him.

We were all quiet"I'm leaving America"

"Sorry what?" I spoke up as everyone grumbled different words.

"When was this decision made?" I asked him as he closed his eyes and sighed.

"Last month" oh really?

"And you couldn't tell me?" I scoffed as I felt like I was going to cry.

Jason has been my seat mate in every class... He has gotten bullied and I fought for him... He was like a brother and a best friend.

"Or everyone?" Michelle asked as Finn rubbed circles at the back of my hand.

"I'm so sorry, Caleb held it in for long and our relationship was Rocky... I didn't want that with you guys"He said as he looked at me.

"So where are you going now?" Chase asked.

"Spain" Are you kidding me!?

"What!?" We all said in shock...

Caleb hasn't come back yet and I don't think he is going to come back here. I walked over to Jason to hug him.

"I'll miss you so much buddy, I'm so pissed I didn't know about it before now but we'll FaceTime everyday... Promise me we will" I said as I pulled away... He smiled and hugged me.

"I promise" He said and we all hugged him...

"Let's lighten up the mood!" Chase yelled as Michelle brought out a boom box from Finn's car... They came prepared.

Finn was looking at me "What's wrong?"

"Can we talk? But not here" I said as I walked ahead of him... I could hear him sigh.

"Where were you today?"

He raised his eyebrows"I went out with a couple of friends and now I'm here"

"And majority of them were what gender?"

"What is this about?"He asked as I closed my eyes.

"Who's this Monroe person? That was literally all over you in the picture?" I snapped.

"What picture are you talking about?" He said as he ran his hand through his hair and I scoffed.

I showed him the picture then he chuckled and I kept staring at him.

"She's just a friend" He said

"Oh really!? Look at this... Take a look at it!" I put the phone in his face"It sure doesn't look like it! The least you could do was tell me you were hanging out with some 'friends'! She literally tags you in every of her pic"

"So you think I'm cheating?" He said

"Maybe! I don't know... You could, Who knows? How am I even meant to trust you!?" It all rushed out before it got registered... I put my hand over my mouth.

"I didn't mean that" I said as I reached out to touch him.

"Don't touch me" He whispered as he moved back "I can't believe you! How would you say something like that?"

"I.... I didn't mean it" I truly didn't mean it.... I was crying now.

"Yes you did! That's what you think of me... You're not sorry you said it... You're only sorry I found out you thought I was cheating all this while"

"I.... I'm sorry Finn... I didn't mean it" I stumbled on my words as I cried... He looked down then looked at me.

"Sure you didn't" He said as he walked away.

"Finn!" I called after him as I broke down and cried.... I could have just been quiet... I didn't mean any of that. I trust him.

I'm so stupid.... This whole conversation just blew out of proportion... I wasn't expecting it to go this way... It was just jealousy.

"I'm so stupid" I mumbled as I cried and hyperventilated. Calm down ivy.

"Ivy?" I turned to see Kylie.... She came over and knelt down.

"He's not going to break up is he?" I asked as I cried in her arms.

"No he won't... It's okay,Stop crying"She mumbled as I cried silently.

Soon, it was a girl group hug...."Do you trust him?"

"Yes, I.... I do, I was just jealous?Guess I was intimidated by her.... She's beautiful" I mumbled and Kylie held my hand.

"Madison Monroe.... She's Finn's friend, More like rebel best friend" She said and i felt bad.

"But she was his first though" Michelle mumbled as she made a face and I sighed.

"Hey!"Charlotte and Kylie smacked her and she raised her hand in surrender.

"I should get going" I said remembering I have to meet with His mom.

"Kk... Take it easy! He won't be home now so" Michelle said as she shrugged.

"You're going to Their house?" Charlotte asked me as I nodded and picked up my bag.

"Bye" They all said as I waved... I made sure to hug Jason before leaving.

I ordered an Uber.... My mind was running a marathon! Is he going to hate me now or what? Will he come back telling 'its fine but never let it happen again?

I groaned as I tilted my head back... Oh God help me! I pray he doesn't hate me.... I pray we shouldn't break up. This is crazy!

What if he did break up with me!? And went to Madison! Oh my God! No no no... I have to talk to him.... Let him be in a good mood by tomorrow...

Oh Almighty father in heaven, I know it been long since I stepped foot into a church but i know you watch over me.... Please don't let Finn hate me! Thank you God.

"We're here" The driver announced and I paid then got down... Standing in front of their large gate.

I hope he's home.

Very short I know! I'm sorry!