35|I caught you

35|I caught you....

THE HOSPITAL WAS WHERE I was already used to going every afternoon.... And it scared me.

I smiled at the nurse that smiled back and I went straight to mom's room... Dad had called I and jordan to come.... He and Gigi went home and were also going to shop... For only God knows what.

Jordan was giving me a piggy back ride..

"How was the sleepover?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"More like, how was Kylie?" I said and it was his turn to roll his eyes..

"Drop me" I said and he scoffed and dropped me..."Sit"

He looked at me, then the chair, then me and sat down.

"You should talk to her"

"She cheated"

"You weren't dating" I stated and he groaned..

"We had a thing, she could have just told me.... She wasn't interested" He said and I smiled.

"Kylie has been my best friend for over five years now.... She wasn't getting any attention from you.... You were probably to engrossed In whatever and always went to her when you felt like" I said with a shrug and she sighed and closed his eyes.

"I Love Kylie... But, I sincerely don't know how to talk to her" He said and I smiled.

"Did My brother just say the word love?" I said but not only me said it... Izzy..

We both laughed and Jordan groaned...

"Yes I did!" He said and we laughed and I High fived izzy.

"She needs you now Jordan, I and Izzy could tell mom you went to get food or so" I said and he looked at us as izzy gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"You got this Jordan!" Izzy said as I nodded and he stood up..

"Wish me luck" He said as we chuckled...

"Good luck" We both said and he dashed out...

"They grow up so fast" Izzy said as he wiped imaginary tears and I smacked him...

"You are in deep shit" I said as we both started walking to mom's room.

"No.... I already explained, I can't keep explaining and saying sorry" He said and I gaped at him.

"Oh well, I hope nothing goes down at the Halloween party" I said as he gave me a fake smile and I returned mine.

I opened the door and saw pinky.... Jessica and naomi's mom.

She smiled she saw us "Ivy! Izzy"
We smiled and hugged her and she then looked at me...

"You're wearing a skirt" They all said and I groaned...

"Yes! Yay! I know right!"I said with fake enthusiasm as they laughed...

"What made you come?" I said as mom and her shared a look and smiled...

"Well, two things"

"Annalise? And what?" Pinky is the owner of the rehab Annalise goes to in new jersey and she always gives us news on updates and stuff like that.

"Well yes and Your mom is leaving the hospital today!" She said and I squealed and izzy cheered.

"Mom! Really?" I asked as I looked at mom... She smiled and nodded..

"Can we tell everyone?" I and izzy asked as they laughed and nodded.

I brought out my phone and sent it to the girls group chat and izzy sent to the boy's group chat.