32|Just a kiss

32|Just a kiss...

A/N: Important author's note at the end!

WE WERE OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL ROOM... With my back on the wall and his on the opposite wall.

"Hm mm?" He hummed and I looked at him..

"Um, I just wanted to ask what it really meant, like it happened twice and---"

He started laughing... Are you kidding me!?

"What?" I asked as he stopped and chuckled...

"So you were thinking about it? It meant nothing sweetheart... It was just a kiss... I could have done that to any girl" He said as he chuckled and left me stunned.

Just a kiss. Wait! "Oh okay" I said as he nodded and entered the room.

I sat down on the chairs and my head started spinning... "Don't cry, he'll forever be a jerk"

Annalise hugged me... I didn't even know I was crying till I felt my tears drop...

"I'm so stupid" I said and she sighed...

"You're not stupid okay? He tricked you into believing what is not"

"That makes me stupid!" I said as I cried and hugged my sister...

"Why is she crying?" I heard Jordan's voice...

I wiped my tears "Nothing"

"Anna, why is she crying?" He faced her and she squirmed..

"Ask her" I was so grateful to have a sister like Annalise...

Jordan groaned"Ivy, what happened to you?

"I said nothing okay? Stop asking me" I said as I stared at my shoes.

"Fine" He said as he entered the room and continued crying..

"Ivy, what have I always told you?" She asked me

"No one deserves your tears" I said as I cried...

"Great! Now stop crying! You're meant to be happy... Mom just woke up in a day! It's a freaking miracle!" She said and I sighed..

I wiped my tears"I guess"

"Let's go in and no more tears... No more falling for stupid boys!" She said as I lightly laughed and nodded...

I hope I could try.

We entered the room and he was laughing at something Gigi said and he looked so at peace like he didn't just break a girl...

My stupid brain was still admiring him! What the fuck is wrong with my head!?

I walked over to the girls... I looked at Kylie to see her staring at Jordan...

"Babe! Go talk to him" I whispered in her ear and she jumped..

"Are you sure? I broke things off with stiles..." She said and I smiled...

"Cause of him?" She nodded and I sighed...

"The thing is stiles gave me the attention Jordan never gave me... Jordan only gave me attention whenever he wanted to make out or fuck me" She said and to say I was taken aback by her choice of word would be a lie...

I wasn't...

"So you are agreeing that you and Jordan are fuck buddies?" I asked her and she groaned...

"Fine! Yes... He makes me happier than how stiles makes me, even with the little attention he still manages to make me feel loved" She said and I couldn't help but coo...