34|You sneaky thing

34|you sneaky thing!...

AFTER EPISODES OF BASKETBALL wives LA and one large bowl of ice cream done, we were laughing loudly now.

"What the fuck!? Who says that?" Kylie said as we all laughed at what Charlotte was telling us.

Kylie seemed to be in a better mood, that I'm happy about but I'm still scared!

"I'm hungry" I said as I rubbed my tummy...

"We just ate dinner" Michelle stated and I groaned...

"And we're stating facts" Charlotte said meaning she agrees with me... I high fived her and stood up..

"I'm going to get a bag of chips! Anything I find... I'm bringing it" I said as I wore my slides.

Their rooms are opposite each other so, if I barged into him... I won't be surprised.

"Hey there sweetheart" He said as I rolled my eyes and pushed past him...

He slid off the stairs and I looked at him... He was wearing a black t shirt and a black sweat pant. He still managed to look hot.

I did not just think that!

"Move" I said as I stood in front of him that was blocking the refrigerator.

"I want to get water" he said and I rolled my eyes and sat on the island table..

I looked at my slides and felt him join me on the table..

"Were is your water?" I asked as I didn't see anything with him..

"Here" He said as I felt water drip from my hair and I gasped!

I kept quiet and walked over to the pantry and brought out a crate of egg.

"No! Ivy, I'm sorry! Not egg" He said as I walked over and smashed two eggs on his hair...

"Jeez!" He said as he closed his eyes and I laughed...

He walked over to the refrigerator and brought out vegetables and I stopped laughing...

I ran round The kitchen laughing.. "Please!"

I felt tomato on my face and I laughed as we both laughed..

I saw a bag of flour and I picked it and poured it on him as I laughed and my laugh was cut short when he grabbed me and carried me... With my legs cradling his waist or hip?

I felt thick liquid on my face as I let out a giggle... He poured ketchup on me... And he was laughing...

"Finn!" I said as I tightly held on to him as he walked... He handed me a an egg and a carton of milk.

"Truce?" He said as he grinned at me and I nodded...

We smashed the egg at the same time and laughed... I opened the milk and we poured at the same time...

I was soaked.. We were laughing like crazy now.

"I feel weird" I said as he dropped me down and we both laughed...

I saw the remaining water in the bottle and I hugged him, it took him by surprise but he hugged back..

"Bye Finn" I said as I poured the water on him... He gasped as I ran out and I laughed..

"You sneaky thing!" He said as we both laughed and I ran upstairs.

He'll clean it. Right?

I stepped back "Clean it"