26|first great escape

I WAS A MESS! WHAT OTHER WORD can I use? I was disorganized!

I had detention at school today and on top of it... Mom found out and now! Ivy is grounded people!

I knew my friends were going to freak out at how I looked.... I was wearing a pale blue jean with a grey oversized hoodie with my  hair in the messiest bun ever.

I couldn't even look Jordan in the face, Why did he lie to me? Why did he pretend like he didn't know anything?.

Mom seized my phone too, that's one thing about being grounded by my mom... No technology and Guess what!?

I was grounded for a week! I'll live! People are cruel anyways.... My brother is an example...

I'm not bothered by Finn anymore... He's dead to me.

I parked my car, sighed and carried my bag pack....

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed...

I got down and walked straight into the academic building...

You know that part in a book when people part ways for the bad boy!! I wish it happened...

I've never even thought of how slow people are... I needed a horn..

"Ivy!" I heard my name and I turned to see my Friends... I stopped.

"Girl! Do you have a bad hair day?" Charlotte said

"You look like a mess!" Kylie said

"Is she mute?" Michelle asked and I sighed...

"I'm not mute, now can I go?" I asked and they all looked at me...

"Is everything okay? At home?" Kylie asked in a low tone...

"Ask your liar of a boy friend and Michelle ask Finn" I said as I stormed off...

I walked to my locker and opened it with more force than I could ever imagine... Getting Stares from people and I just sighed....

The 2 minute warning bell rang and I picked my books and walked straight to History.... I was so happy! Nobody had this class with me... Only Anmol, we were just two and the teacher is a darling! Ms Mullins..

She's Auburn, Tall and single and her class is always fun!

I walked in and saw them giggling at something... In this class! We gossiped a lot! I waved at them and sat down...

"Some one is in a bad mood" Ms Mullins stated the obvious....

"Hello to you too Hailey" Yes! She'd kill you if you call her MS Mullins.

"And me?" Anmol looked at me with a smile on her face..

"Anmol" I said as I put my head on my table...

"What happened?" Hailey asked..

"Oh hell happened!" I replied and now I was the center of attention..

I narrated my story to them with a lot of "oohs" and "ahhs" thrown here and there...

I sighed "My brother lied to me or he made me hurt"

"You should listen to him first" Hailey said! Peace maker!

"He doesn't know I know" I said

"Finn is an asshole... Allison could die for him" Anmol said with distaste... I snorted.

"That Allison girl makes my skin crawl! She gets out of indecency punishment" Hailey said as I sighed...

"Let's get to today's work!" Hailey said as she sighed and walked over to the projector... To turn it on.