38|Uh oh he's going rogue

"ALLISON?"

I called out again... She wiped her tears away and looked at me.

"Oh ivy" She said and faced the mirror.

"Allison, What happened to you?" I asked as she scoffed.

"Why do you care?" She snapped... Well that hurt like a bitch.

"I'm trying to be nice here, So you better say what's wrong or I'll tell everyone the school queen  is crying" I said as I made a cry face and smirked.

"Ivy, please no"She said and I smirked... She sighed.

"Nothing, I'm just having a really bad pain on my arm" She said as she touched her neck.

"Your neck sure doesn't look like your arm"

"Why do you even care!? You were never a nosy bitch! Just leave me the fuck alone!" She said as she broke down and cried.

She slid to the ground and put the vodka bottle to her mouth.

"Drop the vodka" I said as I walked over to her and  collected the bottle and poured it down the drain.

Why is their toilet even like a mall toilet!? For parties maybe.

"Allison, I'd ask again.... What's wrong?" I asked as she sighed.

"My life is wrecked! I'm not as perfect as you think... I have inner flaws, My parents are falling apart... My sister was diagnosed of Cancer... And to top it all... I stupidly Got-"

"Pregnant"She completed and cried more.

I sighed "Firstly, I never ever looked at you as little miss perfect because everyone has flaws,We are never perfect. Secondly, do not think because you're pregnant I'd call you a slut... You made a big mistake but you have to face your parents and tell them the truth, Your family might be falling apart but trust me the best thing to do is to always tell the truth"

She cried more "My parents hate teenage pregnancy and I don't even know the father"

What is wrong with this teenagers!! "Tell me you're joking"

"No, I'm not!" She yelled as she put her head in between her laps.

I walked over to her and hugged her, which surprised both of us.

"Why are you being nice to me?" She asked and I sighed.

"We both might be bitches to each other but trust me I'm not a total bitch"I said as we both laughed.

"You really should tell your parents,They might not send you packing away from their house" I said ad we both laughed again.

"Thank you ivy, I'd try to tell them" She said as she sniffles.

"You're welcome, We have a party to get to and nice costume by the way" I said as I laughed.

"Oh thanks" She said as well both stood up... She dressed as Harley Quinn....

With the bat and the hair and the jacket to the shorts.

"Happy Halloween Allison" I said as I walked out.

Kylie and Michelle immediately Wrapped their arms around me and kept pulling me.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I said as they giggled and pushed through the crowd.

I giggled as we stopped and saw finn on the stage with a microphone in his hand.

"What's going on?" My voice echoed because the music was off and people were quiet.