43|Stay hungry

43|Stay hungry

"ZACH!"

I and Camille yelled as we squealed and hugged him. He let out a loud oof.

"I missed you too!" He said as he laughed...

"If it isn't Zachary Harper!" Annalise said as she laughed and hugged him.

"I've missed you Anna" He said as she strikes a supposedly cool pose.

"Never changed"

"But you did!" She said as we all looked at him.

"Yo!" Jordan and Izzy yelled as mom smacked them, we all laughed as they hugged him.

"You've changed a lot" Camille said "You are having facial hair, More muscular, And taller"

"Yup!"

"How was Scotland?"  I asked as we all moved to the living room as I swatted Finn's hand from my waist.

"It's nice and homely" He started. "But the girls! Eish... They wear heels and short skirts even in winter"

We all laughed, That was Zachary for you... He's a friendly guy who loves girls and loves his siblings. Especially Chloe.

Mom had left us alone after asking Zach thousands of questions.

Finn pulled me into his lap and I scowled at him.

"What?" I asked in a bored tone.

"I'm meant to ask you, you've been chasing me away" He said as i rolled my eyes.

"Cause, I don't want you to distract me from listening to the wonders of Scotland" I said as we laughed. He pointed to Zach.

"And the girl---" I tuned out.

"So you want to ear of his adventures with Scotland girls?" He asked as I shook my head.

"Nope!"

He put his hand on my shoulder."I missed you" He said as he pecked my cheek.

"Just hours not even a whole day" I said knowing I also missed him cause I literally stayed in this house throughout today.

"You missed me too" He said as he chuckled and shook his head.

"I did" I said as I sighed and played with his hands.

"I'm hungry... Mom literally pushed us out the house to come see your Mom" He said as we laughed and I pulled him to the kitchen.

"We'll be back!" I yelled as we went to the kitchen.

"I'll be  cooking" I said with a grin as he raised his eyebrows and let out a short laugh.

I scrunched my eyebrows "What did that mean?"

"You don't cook and I don't think you can cook" He said as I walked away from the cooker closer to him.

He's tall so I had to tip toe. "Okay, I can't cook" I started as I looked him straight in the eye with a smile on his lips. "Stay hungry",

I walked away as he chuckled and pulled me back "What?"

"Let both of us do the cooking" He said as I  scowled at him and pulled myself away from him.

"Fine" I muttered as I turned and smiled.

He knows how to cook, so it will cover my mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop it bozo... You're distracting me" I said as I giggled.