27|3 Minutes

27|3 minutes....

WE BOTH SAT DOWN ON THE staircase...

"3 minutes starts now" I said with my best unreadable expression...

"Ivy... I'll start by saying I'm so sorry, The day I said what I said, I was drunk... I was a mess and I didn't know what I really said. Finn just came to tell me what happened and I was like, shit I messed up... My insomnia kicked in when I found out Anna was bulimic, Annie was at the hospital" He stopped and shut his eyes tight...

I wanted to tell him it was fine but no!

"2 minutes"

"That night, I was so drunk! The only person that could help my insomnia even till now is still you... Your name was the only thing that came to my head. I couldn't come to meet you for my insomnia that night... Cause I was a mess! I didn't want a thirteen year old girl to see me like that.

Mom was the last person I wanted to see me like that... Finn and chase decided to go with me and I got drunk... Your name was the only thing that came to my head" He stopped to look at me.

"Why?" I asked

"Because, you help my insomnia nights also! Anna and Annie were not in the right shape to help. I was so pissed at Finn... I get if you don't want to forgive me but I'm sorry" He was crying now..

Oh no. Don't cry.."come here big baby"  I said as I hugged him...

"I'm sorry" He said...

"It's fine... It wasn't your fault"

"No I mean for the snot on your shirt" He said as I pushed him away...

"Fuck you" I said as we both laughed....

"Just joking" He said and I smacked him...

"I'm sorry" He said

"I was so stupid to not talk to you first.... So I'm so sorry" He said...

"Meh! It's about to rain" He said and I rushed outside...

"Izzy you can come out now!" Jordan yelled and we both laughed....

We always did this as kids.... We played in the rain but the aftermath for me was bad.

"Wait for me too!" Camille yelled as she slid down the stairs...

We all stopped when she came outside... She was wearing her swim suit.

"What!?" She yelled over the heavy rain...

"Why the suit?" We all asked...

"I felt like! Come on!"

We were holding hands now! Running round and playing in the rain... Laughing...

"I missed this!" I said as we all laughed again....

Thunder struck and Camille flinched...

"Chicken" Izzy said and now they were chasing each other....

"Guys! Let's play a game!" I said and they stopped...

I was about to talk when a car pulled in... It was Kylie's.

We all stopped to look at the car...

Kylie came down, she was wearing a crop white tank top and denim shorts with slides. Finn and Chase came down too... Michelle was wearing a crop hoodie with denim shorts.... Charlotte was wearing a hype house Merch, hoodie and sweatpants...

Chloe and Caleb were wearing chicken swim suits! That explains Camille.

"What happened?" Jordan asked... As we all greeted each other apart from I and finn.