23|Tell me you wanted to kill me.....

23|tell me you wanted to kill me....

ONE THING ABOUT THIS SCHOOL..... Was gossip! Girls especially!

"Oh my God! Did you hear about the fight?"

"Guess Finn won't make it to school today"

"Well shit! Tony beat him up bad"

Gossip. Gossip. Gossip.

It was getting through the song I was listening to! When listening to saweetie! Don't disturb me!

🎶Rich Nigga, eight figure that's my type.🎶

🎶Eight inch big ooh... That's good pipe!🎶

"Ivy!" Oh God! I turned to look at my friends that looked like the hot topic couldn't wait! I wasn't ready to talk to anybody.

I had gone through a 30 minutes pep talk from mom about my stitched arm... He stitched it. I had to lie to her.... And Dad got involved. Surprising? It became a whole family thing! Thank God I had liars as siblings.... It paid off.

"Yeah? What's up!?" I said as I kept chewing on my new obsession! Gum! I found it yesterday and now I was addicted. Don't blame me.

"Gum? Submit it in the trash Carter" Michelle said as she pointed to the trash and I groaned and spat it out.. She hated Gum!

"Good girl! Now! Charlotte tell her, I'm not meant to be happy but I am... He needed some beating" She said as she played with the hem of her hoodie.

"Yeah! So! Finn harper Was beaten up pretty bad by the druggies" Charlotte said...

I had two parts telling me *fuck it* and another part telling me *Oh my God! He's hurt*

"Really?" I stupidly asked...

"I'm the sister here! I saw him come home hurt. I felt bad but meh" Michelle said as I stared at her like she was crazy! She didn't care? This wasn't Michelle.

"Where's Kylie?" I asked as I didn't see her around...

"She had an early meeting, I guess, with Me stiles" Charlotte said as she shrugged and I sighed... Weird!

"Where's finn?" I asked as Michelle pointed to the parking lot.....

"Don't go ivy... He's in a pretty bad mood" Too late.

Things were running through my head, feelings we're running through my whole body! I can't fight them now because I chose the voice that did care. I was feeling....

Sad. Mad.

I was sad because I did care! Something I didn't want to happen.... I can't care again! Especially finn.... Why now!? He helped me I get it! Memories rushed back!

I stopped. And leaned against a locker. The coldness of the metal hit my neck.... Should I turn back? Should I go meet him? I was scared of getting hurt again... What if he didn't care if I did care?

One question kept bothering me... Why were these questions coming to me? I don't like finn.

I decided to keep going. I don't like finn again

Never. Keep telling yourself that. Shut up!

I saw him resting by his car, Chase was there.... Allison was there... His hand was in a cast... His face was bruised. His legs were intact but I guess he limps now.

I walked over and Chase saw me and sadly smiled with his crutches and I smiled back. Allison glared at me.... And I gladly glared back. Finn looked at me.