04| puma or adidas

MUST READ: I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE WONDERING WHY FINN STILL GOES ABOUT WITH IVY EVEN THOUGH THEY HATE EACH OTHER!.... WELL... MOST WRITERS... WHEN WRITING THEY SEEM TO MAKE THE TWO CHARACTERS AVOID EACH OTHER BUT I DECIDED TO ADD IN A TWIST AND I ALSO DON'T BELIEVE IN AVOIDING YOUR PROBLEM OR WHAT YOU HATE... BAII....!!

Try to take that girl up there has Camille😂.... Truly the Camille I picture even though she looks a lot like ivy... She has a lighter hair curls and less tanner... Manage it... With time I'll find a better one😘

I present to you......

04|puma or Adidas

CHASE AND THE GUYS HIT on the girls in Victoria secret as I just laughed at whatever face they made whenever they are rejected or accepted.... I was watching a show outside Victoria secret.... But I got weird looks from people cause I was laughing alone...

I sat outside waiting for those children....

They at last came outside...
Michelle handed me a bag

"Um! What's this for?" I asked..

"We bought some for you and the boys also picked some" kylie said... As it was obvious they were holding in their laughs...

Are you kidding me right now!!? " oh my God" I said as I put my head in my hands... They all hugged me apart from one obviously.... He wasn't even there

"You love us... We know!" They all yelled and we got strange looks from everyone around us...

"Okay enough! Let's go clothe shopping" I said

"Yay!" They all said.... This boys are like girls.... They shop for clothes but they hardly wear them...

We were now in front of stores... Puma,champion,adidas,forever 21, urban outfitters, Nike, under armour.... To name a few

"So which one guys!" Kylie said...

"Puma"
"Nike"
"Adidas"
"Champions!" Chloe and Camille yelled together...

"Forever 21" I  Kylie and michelle said....

We all looked at each other and laughed... This happens always...

"Okay! Go to where you want to go to but... Shop well" kylie said and we split up...

I,Michelle and Kylie entered forever 21... The mall was quite crowded today....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls and I shopped from all stores.... The boys basically shopped at only puma, Nike and adidas stores.... I got mainly shoes from them and hoodies... Our plan of getting the same style didn't work because I was a major hoodie person... But we still got some things that were the same.....

"I need food" I and Kylie said in unison....

"You literally just ate" Finn said still staring at his phone

"Shopping takes time... You know?" I said

"Pfft" was all he did... And stares back at his phone...

They actually didn't listen to our plea for food....

I got a new phone case.... Michelle got a lot of scrunchies, a new hydro flask bottle, lip balms... I got those too... Mostly apple cause it went with my scent.... That girl got some vsco things...

I got a new phone case... We three girls got a bracelet that the heart was broken in three it said best friends forever.... I got the best.... Michelle got the friends and Kylie got the forever.... I got a few flower crowns cause of Michelle... The boys shopped less obviously... But shopped....