38|Go Get It Girl

38|Go get it girl

I DEFINITELY DIDN'T DRINK LAST NIGHT but I'm a very heavy sleeper.... Not really but I still am a very heavy sleeper.

I turned to find kylie in my bed with Michelle puking her guts in my bathroom and Charlotte groaning.

"Such a morning" Charlotte groaned.

"A beautiful and cold one and nasty one for drinkers" I said as I chuckled and rolled out of bed to close the curtains very well.

"Oh God" Kylie said as she rushed to the bathroom to puke.

"She drank!? Are you kidding me!?" I said as I rushed to hold up her hair.

"I'm so--" She stopped to puke.

I rolled my eyes"I'd get Tylenol"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning sweetheart" Finn chirped as I groaned.

"There's nothing good about the morning! First I had to deal with a house full of 3 drunk teenage girls and 2 stupid teenage boys" I said as I got into the passenger seat.

"Yours was better! Jordan is hard work Geez!" He said as he drove out of our house.

"And now you're stealing me away for 24 hours! Yay such a day" I said as he chuckled.

"Trust me its worth it! You'll probably be on social media all day" He said as I looked at him with no expression.

"Excuse you!? I do have a life... I could get down now and order a Uber" I said as Finn raised his eyebrows and parked the car.

"What are you doing?" I asked in amusement as he looked at me.

"Get down and order the Uber" He said with amusement.

"I–you–Im confused!" I said as he was smirking and getting more amused by my confused state.

"Why aren't you getting down?" He asked as I scoffed and opened the door to get down, he held me back with his hands around my waist and his face in my back.

"Leave me alone bozo!" I said with a smile playing on my lips.

"No.... Don't go"His voice came out muffled as we both started laughing.

"Fine"I huffed

"Yay!" He cheered as I laughed and he released me... I closed the door and buckled up.

"You're not going to leave ever again"He said as I giggled.

"Trust me you will make me Want to leave" I said as he held my hand.

"You won't leave this way" He said as he pecked the back of my hand which made me warm and made me giggle.

"Sure" I said, I closed my eyes and rubbed my head and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's not fair!" I shrieked and threw one of my fry at him.

He laughed"It's not my fault you eat gently"

I scoffed and played with food.... Finn had made my day today, We went ice skating! I fell thrice but I'm a big girl, I learnt... We went to see a movie but we were the only ones in the theater and you really don't want to see the mess we made.

We literally toured round New York! Now we were here arguing about a food contest. He won! Pig.

The waitress walked over, she was wearing a denim short and a top tucked in with a thick leggings. She had brown hair.