14|40 Million Followers

14|40 million followers

"JESSICA?"

Were my eyes deceiving me or what...Jessica Mokwelu... We call her African babe... She's Nigerian... South African.... Annalise hates her! She adores Jordan! Basically We don't like her... But she's okay... Her hair was in braids... Box and long cranberry braids... She was wearing a beanie with a fitted black crop top and a camo sweatpants and white Nike's.... Her nails were camo designs... Reminder to self: nails for Sunday..

"Ivy" she said as she hugged me and I hugged back

"Ivy" she said as she hugged me and I hugged back... I heard voices... Knowing mom was talking to someone... And !

"Jessica! Naomi!" Camille practically yelled and squealed... Naomi was the exact opposite of Jessica... Chloe and Camille liked her... She had braids on... Black but the tips were firery designs... Cool... She was wearing a baggy top with sweatpants and sneakers... That was her style... Baggy!

"Surprising! I thought you guys were never going to come back" Camille said as I pinched her and she realized what she said...

"When you say it like that... It sounds like you hate us" Naomi said..

"No! We don't hate YOU!...I mean you guys" she said again as I pinched her...

"Oh well... I guess you guys are here for the anniversary... How is aunt Pinky and your Dad" I asked...

"They are Good... But... We are actually here to stay..." My eyes widen at that... Well... Shit will go down...

"Jessica will be attending Waterford Arts high... And I Seacost Academy" Naomi said... And I released the air I didn't even know I was holding...

"Thank God" Camille breathed out but I heard her... I hope Jessica didn't hear..

"What did you say?" She snapped her her eyes away from her phone... Now Camille was speechless...

"Um... Let's go sit down and we can talk over pizza" I said as I tried easing whatever went down there...

"Yh sure" Naomi said as she noticed it too...

"Camille order pizza" I said "what type do you guys want?" I looked at them as they took a seat at the dining table... I won't be surprised if Camille sanitizes this Mahogany table because of Jessica....

"I'll have veggie"

"Veggie!?" All of us yelled and looked at Jessica...

"Yes... Veggie pizza is the best" she said as she shrugged with her phone in her hand...

"Pepperoni is the best... Jordan knows that" Camille said as she smirked... And I mentally slapped her upside the head.

"Um...oh... I mean veggie is cool but pepperoni is the best" she stuttered as she smiled and went back to her phone..