Chapter 13

[Chapter 13]

[June 24th]

Waking up the next morning I had pulled on a loose top and made my way to the restroom to begin my day. All the while, still very much so half asleep.

Without much thought, once arriving, I had carelessly opened the restroom door and my eyes were greeted to a naked male figure. On impulse I had quickly covered my eyes with my hands.

I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks and the tops of my ears as I failed to contain my embarrassment.

"Look princess, if you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask." If I could see him, he would probably be wearing that smug grin of his.

"Dallas, learn to lock the door will ya?!" I didn't want to be too loud knowing well that Steve was most likely still fast asleep during this time.

"Sorry?" He half heartedly apologized. "It's a force of habit when all I've done was live with other guys. Hell, everyone in the gang has seen each other naked at least once by now."

"I don't need to know all of that." I muttered. "I'm just gonna turn around and-"

"Dallas? You awake already?" Uh oh. Steve was up.

I froze, fearful of getting caught knowing that Steve's room was right around the corner from where we stood. Dallas and I were at a dead end, and Dallas was also aware of that.

He was quick to act on my behalf and had taken hold of my hand to pull me into the restroom with him. Closing the door behind me he covered my mouth with his hand.

Tapping was heard at the door and I could feel the palms of my hands begin to sweat. My heart had began to race faster at even the thought of getting caught. "Dallas, you in there?"

"Yeah, man." I could tell that he was just as nervous as I was.

"You mind if I go in and wash my face? Im heading out soon to pick up something for breakfast." Steve informed us. Well, more so Dallas.

"Shower. Now." Dallas quietly demanded of me.

I looked at him, then the running shower and forced myself to get in while fully clothed. Dallas had followed in after and closed the curtain. "Sure thing." He called out.

Alright Cordy. Stay calm, act like you're not inside the shower with Dallas while your cousin is in the bathroom washing his face. Its fine. Everything is fine, just dont look down.

"You sleep well last night?" Steve asked, making small talk in this uncomfortable situation.

Dallas looked down at me nervously before responding. "Yeah man. You?"

"Like a baby." He answered.

After what felt like forever, Steve had finished his morning routine and turned off the running faucet. "If Cordy wakes up just tell her im out. I should be back in about thirty minutes."

"Will do." Dallas looked down at me and smirked.

Hearing the sound of him leaving the restroom Dallas and I had then let out an almost simultaneous sigh of relief. By now my clothes were soaked and I stood there dripping wet, feeling uncomfortable as it clung to my skin. "I think its safe for me to be leaving now-"

"So soon? We have thirty minutes to kill, you know." I knew where he was going with this and I couldn't help but feel myself wanting to give into him.

I let my hands press onto his chest as I moved in closer to him. Tilting my head up he gladly leaned down to kiss me. His lips were wet from the shower water and his skin was slick and warm to the touch.