Chapter 42

Chapter 42

The conversation during dinner went surprisingly well

The conversation during dinner went surprisingly well. It really felt like mom and dad got to know Timmy better, and vice verse. Mom was already a few steps ahead of dad, but he was quick to catch up because of his curiosity.

At one point, dad and Timmy fell into a separate conversation about Timmy's upcoming movie. They talked so intensively about it that mom and I decided to leave them to talk about it alone.

It felt amazing that Timmy got along with my parents so well, though. It made me feel even closer to him, in some way.

When we had finished dinner, it was pretty late, so both mom and dad suggested that Timmy stayed the night. It wasn't like either of us disagreed with that. The more time we spent together, the happier we were.

We went to bed at around eleven. Timmy and I got under the covers of my bed, him tracing patterns along my bicep while spooning me. I could feel his curls tickling the back of my neck softly. I felt so safe and comfortable in his arms, and it was like my entire body was tingling from his touch.

I came to one conclusion that night: if this was the way I would fall asleep every night, I would be forever happy.

-

When I woke up the next morning, I felt hot, so hot that I wanted to hop right into a bath full of ice. Blinking my eyes open, I noticed that I was lying on Timmy's naked chest, his arms around me, and our legs tangled together. That explained why I was almost dripping with sweat.

I couldn't help but find it cozy and comfortable, though. Even if my body was on fire, I loved having his arms around me and feeling his skin against mine. I turned my head to leave kisses from his chest to his neck and his face. It wasn't until I pressed my lips to his soft ones that I got a reaction from him. He tightened his arms around my body and started moving his mouth against mine, inhaling a deep breath as he did so.

I parted my lips, letting my tongue trace his bottom one. It didn't take long until he allowed me access to his mouth, our tongues swirling together. I let out a moan at the feeling, reaching up to tangle my fingers in his messy curls.

The fact that we both had morning breaths didn't faze me at all, and judging by the way Timmy kept going, I assumed it didn't faze him either. I took that as a chance to crawl on top of him, my legs on either side of his body as our mouths kept moving together passionately.

He positioned his hands on my bare thighs - I was only wearing a t-shirt and panties - and squeezed. I let out a gasp, tightening the grip I had on his hair. My mouth left his pouty and wet lips to trail kisses along his sharp jaw down to his neck. I sucked his skin into my mouth, licking it once I let go.

"Jules," he gasped. "Work. You have work."

I moved back to press my lips against his, feeling the moisture of my own saliva on his. "I don't care," I breathed against his mouth.