Epilogue

Epilogue

The next couple of months turned out to be the best months of my life

The next couple of months turned out to be the best months of my life. I was the happiest I had ever been with a boyfriend who I loved and who loved me just as much in return. Yes, boyfriend. It took us a week until we put a label on our relationship, although we had practically been boyfriend and girlfriend since the day we confessed our love for each other.

During the time we had spent together as a couple, I'd felt like I was on cloud nine. Every day was like waking up to a dream come true, even those days when Timmy was away to work. Sure, it was difficult when he was gone for a long time, but there were always facetime and calls, which made it bearable. Besides, nothing could change the fact that we were together, and I could finally contact him without feeling bad about it or feeling as if I wasn't supposed to call him.

Like when he was in LA. Things were so different now. I didn't have to hide my feelings anymore, and I didn't have to try not to feel anything. I could just love him with all my heart and have no remorse whatsoever. It felt amazing.

There was one thing I still found hard to get used to, though. The media. It seemed like Timmy was one of the hottest celebrities right now because I wasn't kidding when I said that we basically couldn't go to the grocery store without being photographed by journalists. It was even worse at the beginning of our relationship when everyone wanted to get pictures of us. Thankfully, that had started to calm down a little now, though.

However, Timmy was used to the cameras by now, so he always made sure to keep me close by wrapping an arm around me whenever the paparazzi showed up. He knew I wasn't quite comfortable with it, and wanted me to know that I was in safe arms. I loved him so much for that.

I could only hope that I would get used to the cameras over time as well.

As for Timmy and his dad, they had met over coffee one day two months ago. Timmy had been reluctant at first, but with my support, he had eventually made it out the door and to the café where they had decided to meet up. Their first meeting had been rather quiet in the beginning, Timmy had said. Neither of them knew what to say or how to begin talking. It took them almost half an hour until they had started speaking with each other.

It turned out his dad, Marc, had met someone new right after he had split with Nicole. He now had a new family with two kids and a wife. Timmy told me he had felt like throwing up when he heard this, but he still stayed to hear the rest of what Marc had to say.

He had told Timmy that he was too afraid that he and Pauline wouldn't want anything to do with him now that he had started over, which was why he never tried to get in touch with them.

It made Timmy angry. "You knew how much you meant to me, dad. How could you do something like that?" He had asked, to which his dad had shaken his head sadly.