THE BILLIONAIRE

[EVA'S POV]

"Hello, Eva. Hello, Marie." Mrs. Sanchez greets, hugging our bodies together with a big smile plastered on her slightly wrinkled face. "Thanks for coming."

"It's our pleasure." I smile back at her.

"Hello, gentleman." she turns her attention to Baxter. "You are...?"

"Baxter Steele. I'm a friend of theirs." Baxter replies politely.

"Nice to see you. I'm glad you all came. Come on, let me show you to some people." Mrs. Sanchez offers. Ah, the language of rich people. "It's been a long time since I came around. You girls look beautiful." she adds leading us towards a group of people gathered around and talking quietly.

"Um, girls, meet the Lockmores." she grins, gaining their attention. The infamous Lockmores are a family of...two? There's a very beautiful woman of Mrs. Sanchez's age, with straight blond hair, dull blue eyes, expensive looking pearls and a very beautiful marigold fishtail gown. Next to her is a young lady of my age with features just like the older woman.

Marie was right. They reek of billions of dollars. But then isn't there a father or a son or something? Is the family just these two?

"Ladies, meet Elinor and Britney Lockmore. One of the famous billionaires in the city. " Mrs. Sanchez says to us and we shake hands.

"Oh stop it, Emilia." the older woman giggles, shaking her head.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both." Marie says, and she's totally blushing. "I'm Marie. Marie Blitz."

"Eva Cardale." I say with a small smile.

"Nice to see you too." the older woman, Elinor says.

"Elinor, Eva and Marie work at my diner. They're like daughters to me." Mrs. Sanchez says proudly.

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yes. And where's Hudson, I've not really seen him around."

"Um, my son is actually here except he went to the... oh there he is! Hudson!" Elinor whisper shouts, beckoning over my shoulder. The four of us turn around to look, and just then I stop breathing. Someone better hand me a tissue before I drool all over the floor.

Hudson Lockmore, who happens to be the famous Lockmore Marie was gushing about is about six feet tall, very muscular and well built, his biceps could crash my skull. He had curly brown hair with faded sides, hypnotizing deep green eyes and full lips. His face is flawless, spotless, impeccable. Tanned skin, neat beard, sharp jawline and pearl white teeth when he smiled.

"Oh, this is Hudson Lockmore. The very affluent son." Mrs. Sanchez says.

Baxter has to jab me to snap me out of my reverie before I realize Hudson's super large hand is outstretched for a hand shake.

"Oh uh... hi. I'm Eva. Nice to officially meet you." I say softly, breaking eye contact quickly afterwards. I'm going to die from staring.

"Eva and Marie work with Mrs. Sanchez, Hudson." says Elinor.

"Nice to meet you too, Eva and Marie and..."