Last Chapter

-Guys, sorry sa mga wrong grammar ko, please forgive me. Enjoy niyo yung point of view ni Beomgyu.

Members of the Council and TXT's non-biological parents:
Sammy Lee- HK's father
Aliyah Lee- HK's mother
Arabela 'Ara' Kim- Beomgyu's mother
Hilton Kim- Beomgyu's father
Nahyun Oh- Taehyun's mother
Jisu Oh- Taehyun's father
Woobin Go- Soobin's father
Kyla Go- Soobin's mother
Yanna Park- Yeonjun's mother
Leejun Park- Yeonjun's father

CHOI BEOMGYU

I was busy arranging the guns when Mr. Brecken suddenly came then handed me the phone. “She wants to talk to you. Remember our deal.” Then he left.

I remain silent while waiting for her to talk. Damn it, I miss his voice, I'm longing for it.

“Beomgyu? Babe? Are you listening?” My heart skipped a beat when she call me using pur endearment. Usually ako lang ang tumatawag sa aming dalawa non.

Hindi ako nagsalita. I could hear her crying on the line. I suddenly feel bad because I am not there to her side to swipe out her tears.

“I don't know the reason of you not talking to me. But I will do my best to understand you. I will wait for you no matter what happen, no matter how long. I trust you, babe. Naniniwala ako sayo. Goodluck on your mission. Keep safe.”

Napangiti ako. Thank you for trusting me.

Hindi siya nagsalita ulit pagkatapos non. Inalis ko yung phone sa tenga ko to look if she already ended the call pero nagsalita siya ulit.

“Babe, I miss your voice. Hope you can talk to me atleast one word.” I'm sorry I can't. “Sige, baka nakakaistorbo nako.” No, you are not. Never. “I just want to say that I miss you and come home without any wound, okay? I will wait for you. I love you so much, babe.” I love you, my world.

I wanted to tell her all of that but still, I remain silent because I couldn't destroy what Mr. Brecken and I had agreed to do. I wanted to tell her how much I love and I miss her but I said nothing but...

“Tss.” Then ended the call.

I sighed heavenly. Three weeks of missing her... it's hell. Fck this deal. Kaunti nalang ay susuko na ako.

Flashback

"Do you have a relationship with my daughter?" He suddenly asked me when we were both left here at the headquarters.

I was a little surprised at her question but I didn't let him notice it. My face remained blank as is stared back at him. I met his cold emotionless dark eyes.

“We all know how dangerous this world we have for Ghayle. She will not be safe in this regard. You cannot love her because her life may be in danger, I hope you are aware of what you doing.” He was serious as he told me that.

Kumuyom ang parehong kamao ko. It doesn't look like the destination of our conversation will be good. “I can't let that happen. I am aware of what I'm doing at alam kong maari kong malagay ang buhay niya sa kapahamakan but I will do anything huwag lang siyang madamay dito, Sir.”

“But by the time you love her, her body was half sinking underground. The moment you love her, her life was already in danger. Yes and you do have the power to keep her safe but not all the time you can protect her, Beomgyu. There are so many opponents around at ano mang oras ay kaya nilang kanain si Ghayle kapag wala ka sa tabi niya.”