Introduction

[Y/N] is a any gender you prefer.. anyway i won't change the storyline nor the title. 

Height : 145.5cm (Shorty)

Hair : Long [H/C] hair (hair style is based on your imagination :3)

Weaknesses : forgot everything that she learn especially her Breathing Techniques. Adding some non-senses Breathing Technique. She might be have amnesia but yes she literally forgot almost EVERYTHING. Doesn't know how to read and write.

Strength : SECRET ( can't tell you yet until you read this story)

Talent : Talkative, fight with anyone that provoke her.

Demon Slayer attire : [Y/N]'s attire will be a kimono alike.

(If you want to have happy ending or sad ending just comment).

EDIT: Due to some of the reader complaining bout my title of fanfic, you should read the story description first cause i mention "y/n is a girl" :) as i said i make this story for fun. i never thought of offending other people, bout the title well.. i know its my fault for not putting Fem/reader cause i wanna make my title short as i want :)

but here's a thing... first i wanna make the main character live until the end BUT i change my mind.. i'm gonna kill the main character and make you guys happy.

Reincanation maybe nope..but let see how is it going.. :)