Part 2 "I wish for something else"

"Okay, that should be plenty " Luke informs as he zipps up the last bag you've prepared. It was about five in the morning, the usual start of travel for your group. Although you haven't unpacked from yesterday there were some things that needed to be added, just in case.

"Great, but how will we know in which tunnel to go through?" Michael asks, putting his bag on.

"Our ancestors used to draw little pictures that showed which tunnel to follow. The barrier looks like half a circle that's white" Charlie explains, everybody taking the information in. Seems simple enough, doesn't it?

"Right, let's get going" Ashton says, hugging Charlie, the rest doing so too afterwards. You said your fairwels to your mom, Ash did too, Luke and Sarah to their parents and Michael to his. Crystal and Sierra didn't really want to say goodbye to their, but oh well.

"Let's hope for the best" Charlie smiles warmly at you, everyone returns a small smile transforming.

"Let's hope so" you add, starting to run, Calum of course first, everyone following. It's been quite a while, the dark circles returned under your eyes, tiredness would kick in occasionally, but there was this excitement you couldn't get rid off. Not because of th situation, but because of the nostalgic feeling.

***

It was simple running through the tunnels, taking short breaks here and there, you couldn't afford to waste time. There were some pretty small tunnels, others you could easily slip through, it was fascinating to know they've been here for so long. It's passed a few hours now, too many for your liking though. You were out of your game, being lazy is so much easier.

"Can we please continue tomorrow? I'm really tired" Crystal admits, stoping in her tracks.

"I agree, please" you add, sitting down. Your muscles hurt a little and you could use a bite to eat honestly.

"Alright, everyone turn back and set your sleeping bags" Calum chimes in. After twenty minutes everything was set, some were eating a snack they brought from home, others just peacefully laying down, a chill evening.

"Crys are you sure you're good?" you softly ask her as you take a seat beside her.

"I am Willow, don't worry" she reassures you. Although you didn't trust that, after knowing these guys for that long you could tell things aren't like they say they are.

"But you look really pale" you admit worried, but she shakes her head, seeming annoyed.

"No, it's just that Michael won't leave me alone. It used to be cute, but now he's a bit overprotective" she explains.

"Why don't you tell him then?" weird, Mikey was overprotective, he learned that because of your past, but he always let you have your space.

"I did, but he sometimes does it just out of habit. Kind of like something's telling him to do so" she says, laying down. You thought about what to say for a second as you took a glance at Mike.

"Well, you are mates after all, maybe that?" you try to reason her, but she shakes her head once more. Crys could be a very stubborn person when she's cranky, for instance now.