Part 11 "We've got it?"

And sure yet, one of the cars parked in front of the house. Louis exited it, but you couldn't quite determine if it's good news or bad by the look on his face. You went downstairs nonetheless, hoping it's what you want. Luke, Calum, Niall and Ashton were chatting together, deep into their conversation by now. You knew that Sierra, Crystal, Sarah, Michael and Harry were in their rooms, being worn out by the day. Mali and Liam in the kitchen probably, 'cause they skipped lunch.

"Hey guys" you greeted the boys on the couch.

"Alright Willow?" Ash asked and you smiled, followed by a little nod. As soon as you sat down through the doors entered Louis.

"Hey Tommo, where have you been all this time?" Niall questions as everyone's gaze follows him, Mali and Liam came in the living room as well, ready to listen in on the conversation.

"Don't even ask, but that's not what matters now. I know what happend to Jordan, maybe..." he says, the last part a bit unsure.

"Well go on, we're listening" Calum nudged him on. Louis fumbled with the pocket of his jacket searching for something, although not being successful that fast.

"Hey guys, come down here!" Luke shouted, refering to everybody who were in their rooms. Louis got out the dart that you found in Jordan's house and came over to the couch instantly. tte others were already downstairs and the group circled around the coffee table, eager to know what he found. He placed it on the table and dismantled it once more. He grabbed the part where as he said the sedative was supposed to be in, of course this one was empty.

"What are you doing?" Sierra questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Trying to get it to open" Louis explains, he brings the part closer to him and tears it apart.

"Okay and how is that giving us anything?" Michael asked.

"If you look at the shape and the texture of the packet it's not a normal one. That's why I went to my friend and he tested it on various liquids and what not. In the end, he told me it's supposed to be for something that triggers certain things and doesn't put people to sleep. Quite the opposite actually, it makes them...uh...angry you could say?" Louis tries to explains, scratching the back of his neck.

"You're saying that Jordan got out of the house himself?" you conclude and he nods at that, glancing one last at the dart.

"It made him....wolf out" Mali says, eyes widening in realisation. What has this world even become now, making potions to make a person wolf out?

"That's a possibility, but we won't know for sure unless we get some of it and then test it" Louis says as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Right, you and me Louis are going first thing in the morning" Calum says with a determined look in his eyes.

"Wait, wait, wait, don't you guys realise something?" Ashton stops them, everyone turns to look at him.

"Not anyone could make it. It has to be one of our people" he explains, feeling sad about it tho. He's right, that narrows down things, but the question is who and why?

"Yes and it also means that the other wolf was the same. That explains its behaviour of holding back on the last video" you said, agreeing with your brother.