Part 19 "Come clean with it"

It was a rough night's sleep, and you may have ended the day happy, but you couldn't stop thinking about Harry. He didn't have to go, he shouldn't have.
Something strange happened as well, actually if it was a couple of years earlier it would be normal but they occured again. Your nightmares were back. Not the first ones of your dad dying, not that, or the ones where you used to communicate with Ashton, this one was a new one. You woke up in the middle of an inclosed room, no windows, just a single door and grey walls. You looked around, but there was nothing to be seen so you just continued walking around for some time untill your legs started shaking and your breath hitched, it felt real, too real. You fell on the ground holding your chest and hitting it a few times to try and regain your breath. The walls started closing in and there were two people there, two silhouettes. You couldn't identify them, they were completely black and both of them reached a hand towards you, but you had to choose only one. You didn't want to do so, but your breathing started to become normal again and the silhouettes disappeared. You thought that was it and it almost was, yet the one thing you saw before you woke up was a flash of Calum dead. You were wide awake immediately after, heavily breathing as you hesitantly went over the swollen bits on your neck, your mark. It was still there. You sighed in relief, hoping you also haven't woken anyone up.

"What is happening?" you see Mali turn to your side whispering that.

"A bad dream" you answer nonchalantly, so she waits to see if you'll tell her anything else, but since you don't she smiles sadly and closes her eyes again. What the hell did that dream mean?

***

You remained awake for a few minutes more after that, but decided to go to sleep in the end. Sierra woke up a few hours later and you two woke the rest of the girls up. The boys came in your room pretty soon too and now was the time to decide what is your next move. Everyone was sprawled on the beds, either sitting on them or leaning on another person.

"Niall do we have enough for the plane tickets?" Calum asks, glancing at Niall who had his trusty laptop with him.

"We should, but we could use extra cash definitely. Liam or Louis should go to the house because they know we have a safe with extra money...if those people didn't find it that is..." he was smiling at the first part of the sentence, but then frowned at the other half.

"Who's going to the house?" Michael questions, obviously not having himself on mind for that. Ever since he found out about the twins he can't keep his hands off of Crystal's stomach, but she enjoyed it actually.

"Not a lot of people" Ashton brought up, everybody in agreement with that.

"I'll go, Liam you can stay here" Louis chooses and Liam nods, seeming fine with it.

"Okay, I'll come with you" Calum addresses.

"I'll join you guys" Luke finishes with a shrug.

"Three people then, we'll stay here for now" Mali adds, glancing at the rest of you who are staying. It seems that noone had anything against that idea so it was settled then.

"Grab the guns and phones and you're good to go" Liam reminds the three guys, they all get up and go back to the boys' room for the equipment.

"Well, I guess that's that" you sigh, left to lean against the headboard instead of Calum.

"Don't worry, we'll catch one of them in New York I have a feeling" Sarah tries to reassure you.