Part 29 "Gotta get out"

Sierra's POV*

"Holy shit" Niall mumbled as the camera that allowed us to see Calum, Willow and Mali turned off. I knew Tayla was sick, but this is something else.

"Why did it turn off?" Liam asked, shifting uncomfortably on his chair.

"Because Tayla exited the room, maybe she's coming here?" Luke said and as if on cue the walls open to our room and in comes Tayla. It's weird seeing her with black hair, it doesn't suit her diamond shaped face, at least for me. I didn't know her long, I saw her first when...she killed Zaine...but she really was something else.

"Well, hello there" she giggled, even her giggle or laugh was weird, she eyed us all and stopped in the middle. I was the closest to the wall to the room where Willow, Calum and Mali were in. Beside me was Liam, next to him Louis. Across me was Niall, next to him Luke and then Sarah.

"Did you enjoy the show?" she smirked and I try to not show my real feelings usually in my facial expression, but I'm sure I had a disgusted expression now.

"You are sick" Louis spits, but she just smiles and blows him a kiss

"No, I just like a bit of fun" she corrects him.

"Huh yeah, just like Xavier liked fun when the war started" Sarah remarked, but got shocked for it.

"Don't talk about my father" Talya growled at Sarah who was shooting her a glare while trying to breathe normally again.

"What do you want from us Tayla? Why can't you just let the world be?" I asked sighing. I was tired of all the games, the backstabbing now, hard bumps along the road, it's getting too chaotic.

"It's too late now, I've set things off already, I came so far. So why should I stop now?" she smiles. I just looked away to the room where those three were.

"Si" I heard Luke's voice echo throughout my mind, I nodded at him to continue.

"We have to think of a way to get out" he says, so I bite my tongue, trying to think of anything.

"I need time and possibly Willow..." I told him honestly and his whole face fell down at that, of course I need the person who I can't reach. While Luke and I talked it looked like everyone else was verbally attacking Tayla, but knowing her she had a clever and creepy remark to follow their insults.

"Alright, just hurry Si" he said softly, his eyes pleading for my gaze and I have to try for us. For everyone.

"Guys can you distract Tayla for as long as you can? I have an idea to get us out" I tell everyone who discreetly nod. Now if only I could somehow get Willow...

***

Luke's POV*

So Sierra has that handled, but I'm really worried about Mali, Willow and Calum. What's happening in there? Just as I thought that there was a loud thump that echoed throughout the room.

"What the fuck did you do to them Tayla?!" Niall says through gritted teeth, as it was obvious that the noise came from their room.

"They are fine, I'm just not sure about Calum" she giggles. I saw Sarah roll her eyes and I think that by now everyone's annoyed of Tayla's exaggerated reactions.

"Now let's get to the game here-" Tayla started, but I cut her off.

"How did you even get all of this? Like the team, buildings?".