Part 46 "End of an adventure"

The first couple weeks of change were very tough. The government tried to keep you away from all the annoying media while you went back to your peninsula. You remember Charlie's face when you walked back into the tunnel. He beamed of happiness, it was amazing when everyone came around to your group. You were home again, it was all going to be alright. Calum explained what he arranged between humans and your kind, and there were some suspicious, but most people accepted it. Firstly, you all had to become actual citizens of Australia, that meant ID's, passports and all of that. Thankfully, it was them who would be coming here to do so and not your people going. This peninsula will be yours, just like it has been, however, if anybody wanted to live here with you they could. If they were okay with howling, probably waking up in the middle of the night to see a wolf hunting a deer or something, then sure, they could stay if they insisted. You were allowed to live in the human world too, adapting to their way of life, to your suprise noone and really noone went for that option, everybody decided to stay here which you were glad to hear. You could visit people, they could visit you, kind of like a vacation, which was nice, as long as both sides remain civil. Since humans had an educational system different from yours, they had schools, but you didn't need those, you learn everything from the pack because that's all you really need. So your kind wasn't pressured into having to go to school. Like said before, a lot of things will stay the same. The day before you went back to the peninsula you talked to Sarah about her future child, if she has it that is. You tried to as gently and carefully explain what Conall and Freya told you, that the child of a werewolf and werecat is cursed and she didn't take it well, but you told her the truth, no matter how much it hurt. There was also lots of questions about you parting your ways with Niall, Liam and Louis. After all of that, will you really just separate? Yes you can visit them and vise versa...but it's not the same, it never will be.
You stayed up late that night, everybody did, back in your room at the secret base in Sydney. Viktor also came back with the wolves, all well and taken care of which made put you in a good mood. But, You couldn't bear the feeling of leaving these three guys behind.

"We did it, huh?" Sarah whispered, her gaze not on anyone in particular.

"We did..." the words rolled off of your tongue, seeming unreal.

"Can't believe it, after all of that" Niall said amazed.

"Wild ride guys, a wild one" Louis added to which everyone smiled.

"Do you need to stay here?" Sierra asked sheepishly. Suddenly all eyes were on the three lads on the separate couch.

"You could come with us" Luke offered with a small smile.

"You know that you are always welcome, you are part of the family" Calum reassured. They seemed deep in thought, Liam opened his mouth, but hesitated to say anything.

"What if you turn us?" Louis bluntly asked, his eyes widening as he realized.

"That's actually what I was going to ask..." Niall says, avoiding eye contact.

"I mean...Calum?" you questioned, not really knowing the protocol.

"I have an idea" he reassured. That's how once you've made your second trip back home, you took Liam, Louis and Niall with you. You've asked people all over the world if they wanted to be turned into a werewolf or werecat and that you would have a celebration. Who knew, really a month after it was time.

***

Before that, you had one more thought left, you had to see Conall and Freya. You've tried a couple of times before, but they weren't there and the tree wasn't letting you go underground like last time. You weren't going to give up, you even brought Sierra, but no. And this time you decided to bring Sarah with you.