Part 7 "News are the worst"

"So, we have found out that the barrier is like a force field" Niall explains, that made sense, sort of?

"What does that mean?" Ashton asks as he quirks a brow.

"It means that it would cover only a certain area, well, the spell would. We think it might be in your world and then it would project itself shielding your peninsula from the rest of the planet" Harry explains. Okay, now it made total sense, how did you not know about this?

"So that means that it could have been taken down for years, yet noone knew" Mali concludes. The two guys nod as everyone looks around thinking for themselves.

"But how do you get the exact location?" Liam jumps in making Niall shake his head.

"Don't know, don't even know where to start searching" he sighs. It seems Michael got an idea as he grabbed the book from Harry's hold.

"What?" Crystal asks as Michael's eyes scan across the page.

"You say in the middle right?" he questions Harry and Niall.

"Yeah, so?" Niall asks, not following where this is going.

"If it covers a certain amount we have to measure our peninsula and then find its middle. We don't need specific coordinates it has to be somewhere around there" Michael explains and everyone seems shocked.

"You're right! Okay, Niall, can you somehow pull a picture of the whole part of the peninsula?" Calum asks eagerly, everyone's eyes were glued to the computer screen as you were feeling like you finally made some progress.

"Just a moment... Alright, there! The satellite already scanned the whole thing and there's a line that shows how it looked like before" Niall shows.

"Just calculate how long it is and we have it" Louis nudges him.

"This is so intense" Sarah whispers.

"Shhh we're so close" Mali shuts her up. After a few more very tense minutes Niall's got it.

"There,  37°06'45.5"  and 113°05'23.3" that's about the middle" he points, everyone jumps from joy and all hug around Niall in a group hug. Onve everyone pulls back there's just one more question.

"What do we do about this information?" you ask, everyone looks over at Calum for guidance.

"We go there and reactivate it, then everything will go back to normal. Well, not really normal, humans will try to get in, but they won't be able to" he explains.

"True...it won't be the same" Mali agrees, but everyone's looking at the ground, something wasn't right here.

"Wait, if it really is in our world then we have a traitor" Calum's eyes glow a little as he finishes the sentence. Everyone was stunned, it's true, someone purposely did it, but who could've done such a horrible thing?

"I can't believe it" Michael growls, anger evident in his undertone.

"But who would do it?" Harry questions and noone says a word.

"Everyone was happy, we were finally together, our two species and we had everything. Sure, there were minor fights, but nothing to result in doing this" Mali goes over it.