Part 18 "Doesn't have to be miserable always"

It was the most nerve wracking trip in your life. Calum briefly told you what happend since he didn't know exactly what occured too. Michael was very furious and scared when he told Calum that Crystal is in danger and that there are people trying to kill her and Harry, but Harry died and you cried half the ride...

"We're here" Calum muttered and exited the car. You two arrived in Perth, but not where your house was, you were at a parking lot near the place Niall sent you the location to.

"Where are they?" you questioned as you glance at Cal. He showed you his phone, the dot was a street ahead so you guys were pretty close. Everyone else should already be there except Sarah, Ashton and Liam since they were in Sydney, but they will also be here shortly.

"Come on Willow" Calum said with a gulp as he took your hand and the two of you walked towards the location.

-

It wasn't a pretty sight to see, not in the least. Everyone was sitting on the ground, leaning on the wall in their own, depressed way. Michael was comfortingly hugging Crystal as her head layed on his shoulder. Mali was holding Crys from the other side, Sierra next to her, while Luke held her hand. Niall and Louis watched them, Louis' hand was on Michael's shoulder, the other one on Niall's, after all they knew Harry longer than you. You ran over to Crys and hugged her as tight as you could which made her flinch, but after realising it's you, loosely hugged you back. Calum held her after you, then the two of you embraced everyone else, sitting in front of them. There were no words spoken, just pure silence, there was no tension, only sadness in the air. So many things to say, yet no power to do so. Not too long after Ash, Sarah and Liam came and did the same as you and Cal. You're guessing now that everyone was here, something should be said. Calum cleared his throat, making everyone's tired eyes look at him. You didn't like watching you friends like this, full of pain and misery, red eyes and puffy cheeks from crying. Crystal was pale as a ghost, just like Lou, Ni and Liam, if only you were there, if only none of you left...

"I think that we should start talking" Calum acknowledged, trying to speak as softly as possible, given the situation you were in, any wrong word could lead into a burst. Michael glanced at Crystal who was lifelessly looking at Calum.

"He died, there's nothing to say" she sighs, sniffling a little. You noticed Niall turn his head as if that would help him to not get involved in this conversation, Louis bravely tried to concentrate, just like Liam. Mali and Sarah were awaiting for Calum to say something else, while Michael, Sierra and Luke were looking at Crystal.

"But who killed him?" you questioned nervously, to which she shook her head unknowingly.

"I don't know. It was all of a sudden, no warning, no noise, nothing" Crystal explained with a weak voice.

"They must have had something on their armour like a company or I don't know" Niall pushes, it was a bit harsh, but he had the right to be, now is not the time to mourn even if you can't focus on anything else.

"They didn't" she answered with just the same edginess, diverting her gaze to him. Michael's grip tightened on her waist to try and calm her a little bit and it seemed to work.

"We'll focus on that a little later, we need a place to stay firstly" Calum explains as his eyes roam around Louis and Niall, maybe to hopefully hear that they have an idea.

"We can go to my place" Louis suggests just like that.

"Where is that?" Luke questions as none of you have ever really talked about that.