Part 8 "Clues and unknown"

As he finishes the sentence Luke grabs the remote and turns the TV on.

"Bodies have been found around the southwest part of Australia. Victims' necks have been brutally bit into, they also have claw marks just like the ones we've found on the new peninsula. Police are investigating who or rather what might have killed them. Right now I'm getting confirmation from the studio that we have some footage from the security camera in Busselton. Here's the exclusive footage. If you're squeamish you might want to look away-"

Everyone stayed silent, you were beyond worry, fear whatever it was! A werewolf showed itself, now? It can't be one of yours, they are all stuck in the tunnel, so what's the case here? You could see everyone's expression when they saw the wolf mer...

Everyone stayed silent, you were beyond worry, fear whatever it was! A werewolf showed itself, now? It can't be one of yours, they are all stuck in the tunnel, so what's the case here? You could see everyone's expression when they saw the wolf mercilessly kill that man in front of him. He ran away straight after, not bothering to eat it or anything, it's like he killed him just for fun.

"That's not unfortunately the only case. There's been multiple and we don't have the exact number as the attacks are random and could still occur. We are trying to capture the beast the best we could, it's three times the size of a normal wolf. You could say it's a werewolf, but that's impossible since it can't turn into a human, or, at least we don't know. I advise all the Aussies out there to stay inside and far away from dark places or forests-Luke turned the TV off, not wanting to see it anymore. How could this happen, why now? Calum groaned, ruffling his hair and sat on the couch clearly stressed. Mali was speechless, she ran to her room and called Harry to help her with something. Niall was still breathing heavily from running here, he went to the kitchen and sat on the counter, Louis and Michael joined him. Sierra hugged Luke closing her eyes, Ashton and Sarah paced back and forward. Crystal sat next to Calum a little further from him to give him space and you sat next to her Liam going on the other side of the couch.

"We're screwed" Michael said, you sighed, but nodded knowing you trully are.

"But I thought all the other werewolves are in your tunnel?" Louis addressed.