Part 15 "There's still time for everything"

I was frozen for a second. It was like in slow motion, the wolf jumped and I knew I couldn't defend myself by transforming too. I saw Niall's panicked face, but then my gaze was met with yellow eyes so I crouched down, letting him jump over me and then it went back to normal.

"Run Niall, run!" I yelled, as I ran myself. The wolf composed himself, but it was too late when he started chasing us again.

"Come on Michael!" Niall shouted as I went under the door that closes this garage and right as I slid outside it closed completely. I stood up, a sigh of relief leaving my lips, but then a loud noise of metal being moved startled me. It was the wolf behind, he was trying to break free.

"Come here" Niall said, as he noticed I was too close to the wolf, so I went over to him, panting for breath as we looked at the beast before us.

"We've got him mate" Niall said once he regained his breath, I smiled, nodding. A ringing noise went off suddenly, but I couldn't be startled anymore.

"It's my phone" Niall said, once he reached for it is when I noticed something.

"Niall turn it down, look" I pointed to the wolf, his irises expanded and he started running the other direction.

"Wait... What if we didn't lock the door to the second floor?" Niall asked, seriously?

"Oh no" I hit my head with my palm, of course there's another exit. Just as we were saying that the wolf flew from the second floor that was actually pretty high and ran away from us, we didn't even have the energy to go after it.

"I can't believe we lost him" he groans.

"Let's go look for others, it's not that late" I try to convince him, but he shakes his head no.

"Michael we're both tired and we clearly didn't bring the right equipment, let's go back" he says, patting my back. Once I agree we slowly walk back to our hotel, still looking around just in case something jumps out. Because that's how we live now.

***

Willow's POV*

"Calum has Niall called you?" you asked as he walks out of the bathroom of your room.

"No, and it's 10, maybe we should check with him and Mike?" he suggests and you gladly take the phone from the night table and hand it over to him. Calum sits on the edge of the bed as you prop yourself to sit next to him. He puts the phone on speaker and then somebody answers

"Calum, hi, what happend?" it was Michael.

"Hey mate, we didn't get anything, how about you?" Calum asks, you hear a loud sigh on the other end.

"Don't even ask. We were so close, God, we were there, but then he escaped" Michael explains as Calum frowns.

"Where's Niall?" Cal asks, noticing that's there's no reply from him.

"He went to get us something to eat, actually no, here he is" Michael explains as you hear Niall's voice over the phone.