Part 28 "All the voices in my mind are calling out for me"

"I choose for you to kill me" Calum stares at her directly, not daring to look away for a second.

"No!" you protested, trying to escape as hard as you could.

"Are you crazy?!" Mali joined you. You cursed the metal chains under your breath, glancing at them, then back at Calum. Tayla wasn't giving away anything, she just watched you and Mali squirm in your seats.

"Wrong move Hood" Tayla smirks, then comes a moment of silence. You and Mali stopped wiggling and were watching what's going to unfold.

"But that's what you want! That's what you've always wanted! For me to be dead, so leave them alone and fucking do it" he yelled at her, never been more sincere.

"Come on, make it long and painful or end it quickly. That's always been your goal!" Calum continued on, pushing her even more.

"Wrong move" she repeats again very quietly. Calum gulps again, he clearly said all that he wanted, but Tayla wasn't doing anything and this was starting to get weird. In a matter of seconds you felt an excruciating pain as she cut a long stripe along your arm. You winced in pain, not letting her get the satisfaction of anything else. Your eyes glowed again and so did everyone else's, except Tayla's. The blood was dripping down your whole arm, some drops on the floor, others on your worn out T-shirt. She examined the blade again, cleaning a bit of blood with her own hand, then she questions Calum again.

"What's it going to be? Don't play games Calum, that's my job" she smiles and looks at him again.

"I'm not telling you anything" he said through gritted teeth. You knew how hard this was, but you were glad that he was thinking like an alpha and putting the whole pack as his priority, rather than emotions. That sounded familiar, that was something he taught you to do, but you couldn't accept that advice. When you and Michael were in the forest and had Calum cornered, you could've killed him then if you didn't let your emotions get to you.
Tayla growled, not satisfied with him whatsoever, but collected her thoughts, sighing. Next moment she cut along Mali's arm, receiving a yelp from her.

"It's not healing!" Mali told you with a panicked look.

"It will" you tried to reassure her.

"I'm asking you one more time to tell me" Tayla stood in front of Calum with her arms crossed making her seem more confident and dominant, but you just couldn't look at her the same after finding out why she was like this.

"You're getting the same answer" he snarled so she nodded slowly and went back to her previous place, then looked at you first, afterwards Mali.

"I'm choosing then" she smiled, putting the blade right beside Mali's neck.

"No, no, don't touch her!" you snarled now, but Tayla ignored you. Mali was breathing unevenly, her shoulders stiff, her eyes hesitantly looking at the dagger.

"But before I do. You can save her Calum, only if you shift you can break those chains but... It will all be seen worldwide and people will know werewolves are real and it'll all be your fault" Tayla informs him which made him shift uncomfortably in his seat.

"Camera 1 on" she whispered while pressing the blade to Mali's neck, a small drop of blood slides down.

"Subject 3 free" Tayla smirks. You heard the sound of metal hitting the floor, instantly turning your head from Mali to the floor near Calum. His collar was off of his leg and his eyes widened in realisation. This is his choice, you can't do anything about it, whether he saves Mali or doesn't you won't blame him.