Part 36 "I love and hate surprises"

You haven't slept well at all. You kept turning constantly in your sleep, and none of Calum's soothing gestures could get you to have some rest. In the end neither him or you slept well, so naturally in the morning you were very cranky because of it. Usually if you were travelling and you didn't get any sleep you'd be fine in the morning because there was a will that told you to stay strong, not today however.

"What do you think will we do in all of this?" Sarah questions out of the blue. You were currently having breakfast very early in the morning since Han told you to be ready before eight to get as much work done as possible for the day.

"Well, judging by what you've already done. They are for sure going to study your behaviours, then since you guys know Tayla best it will be so much help. While Louis, Niall and I will probably be questioned how did we end up here with you and why haven't we told the rest of the humanity" Liam shrugged as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Doesn't sound so hard" Michael slumps his shoulder, toying with fork in his hands.

"Does that mean that they're going to monitor us?" Sierra quirks a brow, seeming a little scared by that.

"Well, not if you don't agree with that I suppose" Niall explains instead of Liam.

"Han will tell us, why bother talking about it now" Luke says, leaning back on his chair.

"You're right, everyone finished?" Crystals sweetly questions, as everyone gives their approves and together you clean it all up, proceeding to the meeting room where Han told you to go.

-

The same people from yesterday were sat in the same seats, ready to get started with their team's said activities. You were all eager it seems to know what you'll be working on today. Finally Han entered the room and took his place, greeting you with a smile.

"Good morning everybody, today's the start of a hard-working goal. My friend Niall will accompany me with the information about Tayla as well as everyone from your teams that involves with IT. Next, I'll need our army section to go inspect all the following locations that we confirmed afterwards-" that was the most important of the information that you heard and then he kept on talking about the smaller details.

"-lastly, if it's okay with our friends, we'd like to inspect you through various tests" Han switches his gaze from the audience of people to you and suddenly your mouth becomes dry. Thankfully Calum is quick to reply.

"What kind of tests?" he questions, obviously still sceptical.

"Body scans, brain scans, vital functions, behavioural tests, nothing scary" some lady from behind Han explains instead of him. So she's a scientist, or a doctor in this case is what Louis told you they're called.

"I promise you won't be missing a single hair" Han reassures, everyone shares glances and agrees on doing them. After all you want to cooperate, it's just the second day though, so you're not quite sure yet on to what extent. Everybody got to their jobs and sadly you had to part from Louis, Liam and Niall, but one thing Calum made Han agree on is for everyone to be in the same room, just so you keep an eye on eachother. Who knows if Tayla has somebody secretly working here.

-

"Please lay down miss" a lady says to you. You were currently at the science room where there were ten people in lab coats and notebooks in their hands as well as lots of bleeping machines and you didn't know what half of them were. Your friends were uneasy to say the least. Liam told you that humans regularly go on check ups and such, but werecats and werewolves don't really have the need to do so. You lied down on the bed as you watched them wrap stuff around your wrists, ankles and some electrodes on various parts of you body. They asked everyone to wear T-shirts and shorts so it is easier to do whatever it is they have to do.