Part 24 "On your way"

You woke up before everyone else because of another nightmare, this one was even worse than the last two. It was different, you weren't the one who had to decide, no. Now your perspective was one of the people who were reaching out for the third silhouette. The same room, no doors, no windows, dim lighting and three people, but why? What did this mean? It also ended differently, no flashes or secret bracelets with lost souls, it had to mean something. The three of you turned around and the walls opened up in the middle, letting more people enter the room, all of them were also foreign. The one right in the center ran towards you, reaching out it's hands but before it could touch you, you woke up. You looked around the room, Calum's sleeping bag next to yours, him peacefully laying there. You sighed, wiping the little bead of sweat that formed on your forehead. The sun was faintly creeping in from the windows so your eyes adjusted to the now new light pretty quickly. You decided to get up and freshen up real fast and try to get some more sleep. In the hallway it was darker and having your cat vision didn't help you since you couldn't focus. You swore you saw someone exit, what was it? Sarah's room? Perhaps, but you mindlessly continued on towards the bathroom. Once the cold water hit your face it made you think, what if that person was someone from the guys who wanted to hurt you? You almost ran outside still on your tip toes as to not wake anyone up, but now noone was there nor did you hear anymore noises so you just went back to sleep for a few more hours.

***

"Are we ready then?" Ashton questioned as the last two people, Sierra and Niall, came downstairs to join the rest of you. You didn't unpack so there was no need to pack, well, except the sleeping bags.

"We're all good to go" Niall yawned as him and Sierra carried their bags with them.

"Great, the sooner we get there the better" Calum addressed as he got up from the chair he was sitting on, the rest of you standing up quickly after.

"How long did it take for you guys to get here?" Liam questioned.

"From when you first arrived" Louis added onto his question. You thought about it for a second, but Luke spoke before you.

"Five days, something like that, plus the ride to here".

"I can't wait to have a normal life again" Michael sighs making everyone chuckle.

"I don't think we ever had normal lives Michael" you say honestly.

"Enough chatting guys, let's get going" Calum said diverting your attention to that. With one last glance at the house everyone made way to the three cars you were going to travel in. You left them here ever since that attack on Crystal and...Harry... So Niall told you that once you're near the nonexisting barrier another friend of his will pick them up.

"I don't think I'm ready for this" you admit, Sarah puts an arm around you as she was driving with you and says.

"Noone is, but we'll be alright".

***

After almost three hours you've arrived anf it wasn't a fun ride, but usually for your group rides mean bad and stressful things, nothing new.

"I am both happy and sad that we are back here again" Crystal sighs, some of you were in agreement about that. It didn't look the same, and it for sure won't ever feel the same looking at your part of the world.