Part 22 "In between two worlds"

The chatter died down slowly as the hours went by, Calum still didn't come out of Lou's office and you were starting to get worried but also angry because of him. Soon enough everyone decided who is sleeping in which room. Sierra, Luke and Mali were in one, Sarah, you and supposedly Calum in the other, Ashton, Liam and Niall in the third room. You left the king sized to Crystal and Michael while Louis kept his room to himself. Everyone was settling to go get some well deserved sleep, everyone except you. After the lights turned off and you heard the faint snores coming from Sarah you got up and went to the couch. You turned the TV on, but lowered the volume, not wanting to wake anyone up. You mindlessly watched some stupid show, getting up and walking around every few minutes and so, you just couldn't calm your nerves. You were just about to get up for another walk when a familiar silhouette emerged. You stared at the now messy haired, tan boy with tattoos. He looked tired, his hair curling in all directions probably because he ran through it so many times today, his shorts hung low on his torso, shirt crinkled, eyes half open. You looked him in the eyes and saw that he was lost, he wandered all over you, searching for something. Neither of you said anything, testing the other one to see who will say something first. This brought back nostalgia, how you ignored eachother when you were younger, but now it hurt more, why was he doing this again? He looked away, scratching his neck, and he opened and closed his mouth a couple times, unsure of what to say.

"I...uh, I'll go an sleep. You should get some sleep too Willow" he settled for that, his voice very low as if you were a wild animal just waiting for him to make a wrong move to pounce. You were disappointed to be honest, after leaving everyone for the day that was all he said? You just nodded, diverting your gaze to the ground. He didn't move, neither did you, you should say something, anything, but your voice was lost.

"Where is our room?" he shyly asked, remembering that you didn't sort that out untill a little earlier today.

"Second room from the left, Sarah is sleeping there too" you said just as quietly as him, looks like you really liked to mimic someone's tone when you were in these situations. He looked at you shortly.

"Sorry..." he whispered.

"I know" you mumbled, a small sigh left his lips before he made his way upstairs. You hated this. Since when did Calum and you act like this? Why can't you two just work it out now? Was it because it's late in the evening, last time you checked he never minded late night talk. You sighed, turning back to the TV, you had no will to get up, but you just turned it off and stared at the blank screen. You fumbled with your bracelet, something you seemed to do often now. You brushed off some dust that fell on it, right across the moon, it started to glow lightly, being the only source of light besides the lamps outside that faintly entered through the windows. Your eyes widened, there were words on it, in a beautiful italic font, glowing bright yellow against the dark blue on the moon.

ii read "When the only thing left-" you said in yourself then it changed again continuing the sentence.

"is to dive into the dark" what did it mean by that? That wasn't where it stopped.

"Willow, you're lost and so is your pack" how did it know, what the hell is happening?

"This only happens when you have no hope at all. Your pack will have to go back to the center" your eyes scanned over the message, no way, how does this thing even work?

"You have to get the barrier up, but be aware at all times" that was it, why should you listen to this, bracelet, if it even is that...