Part 34 "Just like you"

You called Han and now everyone was walking through the mighty hall once again. It will take a while getting used to this, and sure you had the shared house in Perth, but that was all the people you knew. Exception the first two days when you met, but that's not the point. For the second time today people were looking at you in awe almost, as if you were some Gods, but you weren't that different? You'd like to think of it at least, maybe in their eyes you were a foreigner, some of them didn't have an open mind maybe, the only thing you can do now is trust Han for saying that all of them want to help you.

"You okay? You seem a bit tense" Sarah whispered, walking alongside you and you nodded slightly. In all of this chaos you forgot about how other people are feeling, for example Sarah. Mali was her's and your best friend, but they knew eachother the longest and you're sure she liked Ashton, but frankly never got to admit it to him or herself. Liam too, he liked Mali, didn't he? You hadn't gotten a chance to talk to any of them. Luke, Si, Crys, Mike? Lou and Niall? You've drifted away just for a little bit from them, it wasn't a nice feeling at all.

"Are you okay?" you questioned Sarah, she smiled and nodded.

"I am now" she continued on and you understood her perfectly.

"It'll take some time" you said almost inaudible, so she put an arm on your shoulder and you kept walking with everyone else. They were also talking amongst eachother, Han leading the way to the main room. As you got to the door there were people already standing in the room with a clear path from the door to the board on the wall for you to go to.

"Good day everyone" Han greeted, offering a polite smile to them as he walked straight to the board. However, you didn't know how to behave in this situation so you too smiled politely, nodding as a sign of greeting and your friends copied you and went over to Han. As soon as you turned around to look at the people they all sat in their respective chairs that were set up in the room and you saw Viktor and Seth make their way to you.

"Should we be nervous?" Michael's voice echoed through your head.

"I don't know, but this is not what I'm used to" Sierra says.

"Just stand there and be polite, I'm sure Han will tell us everything" Calum reassures you. You saw Viktor go over to two more people that were standing in the far right corner, to you it was your left. Seth was also there with his team of two people, this is probably what they were talking about when saying they had groups, but were all one team. You heard Han clear his throat and fixated your gaze on him as well as everyone else in the room too.

"As you all know, I've called to have a meeting because we finally found another species alike the humans or the people standing right next to me" Han smiled, looking at your group who was visibly fidgeting and being uncomfortable. You didn't receive a lot of stares in your world so this was new... They all had a wide grin and clapped.

"Of course we won't be able to do anything without their help so please both sides feel like you're at home" Han says. At his words you scanned over the people, various faces, features, colours and personalities, all in one room. If they can be different and say nothing then you may even fit in one day.

"Guys would you introduce yourselves to us?" Han asked, looking at Calum first.

"Hi everyone...my name's Calum Hood and I'm...the alpha of my people..." he said, sounding very unsure of himself. People didn't have alphas of course so it was a tad bit weird thing to say in front of them, wasn't it? They stared both in awe and confusion, but they looked like they wanted to learn so much and even this little piece of information was gold. Calum glanced at you nervously then.