Part 31 "Agreements and disagreements"

As soon as you saw Michael and Crystal you ran over to hug them. Yes, it's been a day since you've last seen them but...not just any day and to see them now makes you feel so happy.

"What? You missed us this much?" Michael chuckles as the rest of your friends share their welcomes and hugs. You pull away and just kind of stand there, taking in the fact that your group is rebuilt, just a tiny bit, but the moment is soon ruined.

"Wait, we are missing two people, where are Mali and Ashton?" Crystal questions and you could see her face hid worry behind it, she hoped that they were close but...that wasn't the case. You didn't have time or rather will to tell them what happend yesterday so now you had to spit it out.

"It's a long story..." you trail off, not daring to look at them in the eye.

"Well, we got time...there are so many things happening right now. The barrier is back up and on the way here some people ran after us, you have a lot of explaining to do" Michael says sternly. Everyone except them sighs and shares glances, nodding in agreement to first tell them what happend and then figure out what to do together.

"You might want to sit down..." Calum clears his throat and you begin explaining. You told them what happend after they left with Charlie how you went out and Louis called his girlfriend who turned out to be Tayla. What happend in the safe house and how you lost Ashton and Mali on the way which they didn't take too well and since your scars were fresh it stang to talk about it.

"And now we are here" Sierra finishes, shifting uncomfortably at the end. Michael and Crystal couldn't believe that all of this happend in a day.

"I wish that this was a joke" Crystal sobs, so you put an arm on her shoulder.

"All of us do, but hey, we can go back home at least" you try to smile lightly.

"So that's what we're deciding?" Michael looks at everyone except Crys.

"Well, it's half and half, we want to go home, but Niall, Liam and Louis aren't too keen on that" Luke scratches his neck, avoiding the three spoken lads' gazes.

"People won't stop until they find you! Why is it so hard to understand that?" Liam groans, going with a hand through his short hair.

"They can't get into the peninsula! It's invincible for you" Sarah contradicts.

"They'll find a way, as long as you stay hidden people-we will continue trying to get to you" Louis adds sighing.

"They can't find a way guys, magic has disappeared from the human world a long time ago and that's the only way to break the barrier" Calum shakes his head with furrowed brows, then focuses his gaze on them.

"But if we go back, where will you go?" he questions and the three guys glance at eachother.

"To our homes?" Liam says, scratching his neck.

"Actually we might have a slight problem with that...." Niall clears his throat. You didn't even notice when he got up to get his phone from the stuff Mike and Crys brought back.

"Oh no, what now?" you mumble. Everyone was now staring at the small screen in Niall's hands.

"The video you have seen is only one werewolf. The pictures below are also the same beings and are a serious threat to the human race since they have tried to hurt me in this video as all of you have witnessed. If you see any of them contact the police as fast as you can and don't try to interfere. As spoken before they are extremely dangerous and aggressive so please stay safe and may we all pray that those awful monsters will be dead".
The article read and you couldn't believe it, that stupid... You should probably call her names after, but how could Tayla do this?! Below really were all of your photos, Calum, Luke, Si, you, Sarah, Mike and Crys, there were also information about your height and age, she really is good. There were numerous photos of people you didn't recognise as well.