Part 26 "You can't teach an old dog new tricks"

You blinked a couple of times, a complete darkness making it hard for your eyes to adjust. You had a splitting headache too which wasn't much fun, your cheeks were dry by now from your tears, but the pain in your chest was still there. He was gone...forever this time. You couldn't bring yourself to cry again, no matter how much you wanted to, tears wouldn't help. You tried to move, but your hands were tied back with metal, not a normal rope. Your legs were also tied together and you were sitting on a chair it felt like, where the hell were you? And where is everyone else? Just as you thought that the lights turned on revealing all your friends here. Tied just like you, sad and empty with a couple of scars and bruises along their bodies.

"Guys!" you exclaimed as happily as you could in this situation.

"What the hell?" Luke muttered looking around the room. Then it hit you, the grey walls, windowless room, no doors, no escape, was this a dream? If yes then where were the silhouettes or rather who were they? And what does the flash of Calum mean? Suddenly you started panicking even more, zoning out of all the words everyone around you said, they were faded to you, only bits and pieces of sentences.

"Willow, Willow!" Mali snapped you out of your trance making you look over at everyone else. The order of your chairs was quite odd, almost as if you, Mali and Calum were separated a little further from everyone else. Luke, Niall and Sarah were on one side, Sierra, Louis and Liam on the other. Calum was on Sierra's side, but further away and across him you and Mali also further away from everyone.

"How...how are you feeling?" Calum suddenly questioned you anf you knew what he was refering to, but you just looked away and bit down on your lip not wanting to say anything wrong. Someone wanted to say something, but suddenly the walls parted in the center and a person walked through and into your room. You could tell it was a girl, covered from head to toe literally, a black turtleneck sweater along with grey pants and some black boots to top it all of. She had some kind of a scarf covering her hair and face, plus she stood at the front of the line, which wasn't close to you. Everyone fell silent, she just stood there awaiting for any kind of remark or reaction from you, but she wasn't getting any, or you spoke too soon.

"Are you just going to stand there or fucking explain what's happening?!" Sarah snapped at her, she was never the one to hold back. The girl giggled just above a whisper, but then took off her scarf. Her straight, black hair fell down her shoulder mid length with her piercing blue eyes which were some tones darker that Luke's. Her posture was confident and in some way evil, you just had that feeling about her. What shocked you and everyone in the room was this.

"Babe?" Louis said absolutely frazzled.

"What?!" Sierra squeaked at him, glancing at the girl than back at Louis.

"What the fuck is happening here?" you couldn't bring yourself not to say this, seriously what is happening?

"Hi Louis" she waved at him as if this is a normal scenario. You were so confused and in a way felt backstabbed, but Louis didn't know about any of this, why else would he be tied with you? Then her words sank in. That voice. You'll never forget that voice. Since everyone was staring with mouths wide open you took the chance to ask Calum.

"Cal?" he nodded towards you in acknowledgement.

"Do you...remember that voice?" you both said at the same time anf you would usually laugh when this happens but now... Now was different.