Part 10 "Strange behaviours"

What will you do today? Noone really knew. There wasn't anything to search, find connections with, other things, so what can you, wait? That's not how your group works, ever, so you hoped that at least someone had an idea. So far the morning was the usual, after breakfast going straight to training.

"Is noone going to talk about what happend yesterday?" Sarah asks bluntly as you were in the middle of stretching.

"You have to be more specific about which part about yesterday?" Sierra addresses.

"The bad ones" Sarah sighs with a frown.

"There's not much we can do now Sarah"  Liam says nonchalantly, doing stretches himself.

"We don't really have the ability to move on from here" you add with no intention to continue talking about this.

"Why aren't the guys with Lou?" Mali questions as she glances at the other room.

"He said that maybe if it's a special company that made the dart he could tell us where to find people who kidnapped Jordan and tried to shoot Sarah. The guys will come here after we finish" Liam explains, as everyone takes in the information.

"Do you think they'll be that obvious though?" Crystal, who was sitting down and just keeping you company, asked.

"Maybe, you never know" he answers with a small slump of the shoulders.  Eventually you finished with the training and the girls went upstairs, Harry, Niall and Louis were there as well. Crystal and Sierra went on the balcony, leaving you, Mali and Sarah with the guys. You really wanted something out of this today, but if it's how you started you won't get much, will you?

***

"Hey Tommo, how's it going?" you asked, leaning on the door frame of his room. Since Mali thought about a nickname for Liam, you thought of one for Louis too. His surname was Tomlinson so Tommo was pretty fitting. He sighs and you could see he wasn't really doing well by his frustration.

"No brand" he quickly mumbles, you nod, thinking it was appropriate. He sounded a little disappointed with himself.

"But..." he continues, grinning. Of course, it's Louis, he can't be sad.

"I think I did figure something else out" he adds and looks at you. A smile appears on yours face as you ask what did he find.

"Come here" he gestures to the desk so you come closer, your gaze on the dart that was dismantled. He gently took the part that was a small tube.

"See this?" he asks, twirling it with his fingers.  You nod, trying to see where's this going.

"That's the part that should contain some kind of a sedative, but this one looks odd" he finishes.

"Did you tell that to Niall?" you ask, but he shakes his head no.

"I'll go to my friend to see what he thinks, since there's no more substance left" he shrugs.

"Okay, but shouldn't you tell him at least?" you asked, just to make sure.

"Don't wanna get anyone's hopes up" he slumps his shoulders, acting cool with it. If there's one thing you knew, that was never to keep any information unknown to everyone, the end result is always bad. You were about to say something else, but Louis' phone buzzes so he looks at the caller ID and quickly says.