Part 5 "Let's get the crew"

The next day you spent mostly being lazy and telling stories. Harry told you a lot about human world, it wasn't that different, but they were more developed in a way. Your people never needed more than what they already had, so you couldn't really compare that much. You loved how he got excited about telling you all sorts of facts and he listened very closely when you talked about your peninsula. Observing Harry and the other humans when you went out, there weren't almost any major differences, yes you could transform and talk telephatically, but other than that, you were the same. Everyone enjoyed being in a new surrounding too, not so used to giant houses and more expensive stuff as well as not being able to just shift and go for a run anytime you wanted. It's been long since you felt that feeling, but hey, it's good to be back. Currently it was around 10 PM and everyone was waiting for Harry and Luke to come back from the airport with the other three guys who will be joining you in this adventure. You were more excited than nervous to meet them, you really wanted to get to know their personalities a lot.

***

"Yeah, and he just came in the middle of the night because he woke up and a spider was right next to his face" Sierra laughed as she told you a story how Luke woke up because of a spider. You loved moments like these.

"No way, seriously?" Calum asked as everyone laughed along. Sierra nodded with tears from laughter in her eyes, but before she could speak again you heard a sound of a car parking.

"They're here" Mali informed, getting everyone's attention.

"Guess we should help them with their stuff" Michael suggested as he got up, Ashton and Calum following him. After a few minutes  your friends come in and then three brown haired guys behind them. The first one was the tallest, he had soft brown eyes, his hair cut short, but a little longer on the top and he had a stubble like Mike. He looked very muscular and if you had to describe him in one word at first glance, it would be serious. His features were sort of harsh, so you wouldn't think he'd be nice, but that's what you thought about Harry at first as well. He also had his arms covered with tattoos, but unlike Harry's these seemed more planned out. The second one was smiling, he was the shortest, but only by a little from the third one. He had blue-ish eyes and short hair swayed to the right side along with a stubble that suited him well because he had high cheek bones. He was very ecstatic while chatting to Ashton, he seemed cheerful, full of energy and Harry told you that people aren't really happy after a long flight. His tattoos were even weirder than Harry's, like his skin was his drawing board, but you liked them, they suited his personality so far, very random. The last guy had more bright blue eyes, which you swear had hints of purple in them and hair quiffed to one side, not nearly like Luke used to have, it was more messy and natural and a faint stubble alike Luke's since his hair was lighter. He looked very cute, as he stood there kind of awkwardly, but he seemed excited to be here as well and he didn't have any visible tattoo, you're quite sure he doesn't have any actually. Strange how he didn't get one when he hung out with the other three. He looked at you and smiled politely as well as at the others then. They put down their suitcases, glancing aroun the house and their gazes landing on the girls.

"Alright ladies?" said the cheerful lad.

"Alright mate" answered Crystal for everyone. She got the hang of how Harry talked pretty quickly so she knew how to answer properly.

"Hi guys" said the tallest guy, he had a shy smile on his face.

"Hello" Sierra said, waving to him.

"Nice to meet ya" said the last one.

"Same here" you said with a small smile.