Part 32 "An unexpected visit"

The morning came and this was it, you were actually going back home and hopefully, staying there for long.

"I can't help but miss you guys already..." Sierra sniffles hugging Louis, Liam and Niall.

"We are still here Sierra, we're not going anywhere untill you guys are back in your world" Liam chuckles.

"She gets attached easily" Luke smiles, basically peeling her off of the three lads.

"C'mon Hemmings, this is the end of the ride together after all" Michael nudges him.

"Doesn't mean we won't see you guys again" Louis smiles. It was hard saying goodbye... This wasn't the final goodbye you still had to actually get home, but you never know what could happen, especially in a mess like this one.

"I might cry if we don't" you laugh lightly.

"It's been a good journey" Sarah chimes in.

"Mostly, but that's what we'll remember. The good times" Calum adds. 

"Alright guys, let's get going" Niall brings you in for maybe one final group hug. So many things that happened in a short period of time, some bad ones...some good ones, one thing you're sure of is that you'll never forget it.

"Willow, Mike, Crys and Louis with me as we said, Luke you're in charge of the other group" Calum pats his shoulder as everyone shares glances and you make your way out of the forest. You agreed on two things, Calum and Luke will be the leaders of the groups since Cal's the alpha and Luke's the beta and Si and you have to be in different groups just in case of communication or location problems.

"It's really shitty that we can't enter by water..." Louis whispers.

"Definitely, but that's how the barrier is. Our ancestors were good but maybe not that good" Michael whispers in agreement.

"We're almost out of here so stop talking now" Calum says and so everyone shuts up as you emerge from the thick line of woods.

"I liked it better in the woods" you say to Crystal.

"Me too Willow, me too...".
You put on hats and hoods, but will it be enough for people to not recognize you? You also had just two bags with you, in one were stuffed the sleeping bags, water bottles, food and money in the other one just in case. Luke's group carried two too.

"We have a long way to the barrier" Calum's voice echoed throughout your head and you could tell everyone heard it since they discreetly nodded. Luke and the others were across from you, yet you couldn't see them but you knew where they were.  If you were to walk to the barrier it would take you almost two days by foot and public transport wasn't an option, but thankfully you had Niall's friend who still had the cars which you travelled to the airport with. It was safer to travel divided even for a little bit since he lived close to the shared house that is definitely being searched thorough right now. It will take some walking, but you'll get there eventually, let's just pray something doesn't go wrong.

***

Your group arrived at Niall's friend's house, his name was Joe actually. The first group was there already, safe and sound as you examined them. Everyone was calm and collected which meant the plan was going good.