Part 39 "I'm not ready to start again"

At exactly six in the morning you were in the meeting room along with everyone from the entire team. All of Viktor's friends from the army were present as well as the people Seth called. Well, some of them stayed where they are since the locations are too far away for you to get in the same day, but they will have live feed of your meeting. Han went briefly through the whole presentation with your friends and you all gave your approvals, all that said now was the time for everyone to find out about werecats.

"Everybody here?" Han questioned and he cleared his throat making everyone focus their attention on him. By now you got used to the way Han presented things. He had a great voice, strong and clear for it, almost as if he was born for this. You also respected how people never interrupted him during this, that's why you had all the confidence in the world that your plan will work.

"I am sorry for waking everyone up and hurrying you here, but the reason is more than valid" he took a deep breath and once he opened his eyes his gaze could tell you a thousand words.

"The barrier is down again. Tayla and her people have attacked the other world and succeeded in doing so, we have three teams in total. Our friends will be going to the barrier along with some of our people to help and protect them. More of that mister Kozlov will tell you. We know where Tayla keeps her prisoners, we've decoded her files and found eleven locations on where they are. There will be eleven troops that will attack those facilities at the same time, we'll strike strong and fast, they won't know what hit them. Remember our goal is to free everyone and finally capture Tayla and all of the people she works with. We all have our suspicions, but today we will find out truly who they are " he finished with a piercing look. You could feel so many mixed emotions among the crowd, anger, determination, hesitation, but you could tell that they shared one goal and they will be together 'till the end. Over the past week you got to meet some amazing people, you felt like they were in some parts your family, and that it finally came time for them to know about you. After all, this mission is for humans, werecats and werewolves to learn to accept one another. Trust is the key. You cleared your throat after everyone seemed to have finished questioning Han about the plan and suddenly all those eyes were fixated on you, now was the time finally. You stood up and went over to Han as he nodded with a smile at you and just like that words flew out.

"I have little time to tell you this and i also had little time to get to know you all. Thanks to all of you we have changed our perspective about people, not everyone is bad, and I'm sorry we have to part so soon. There is one thing that we couldn't tell at the start and now I'm asking for you understand how scary it felt not knowing someone's full intentions. There are two species that come from our world, werewolves and werecats" that's where you stopped. You were searching in the sea of reactions, and  to your benefit they didn't feel betrayed or angry.

"Are you a werecat?" somebody asked so you nodded your head yes with a little smile on your face.

"I am" you said almost like you thought they didn't understand the first confirmation.

"Does that mean you can shift into any cat?" another person asked anf you shook your head no.

"I shift into a jaguar as big as a werewolf and we can change colors between pitch black and normal yellow with spots. We can communicate just like werewolves, but are a bit different. I've written some information and gave it to Han, since there's no time for full demonstrations." you finished, a little bit out of breath from nervousness. Everyone stared in awe, there were some quick questions which you gladly answered. You let your friends answer some as well and with that the meeting was ended. Next up was to catch up to a plan Viktor came up with.