Part 12 "Out of control"

"Niall slow down, what the hell happened?!" I snap him out of his rambling finally. I hear him take a deep breath over the phone and then talk again, at least I can understand him better.

"It's spreading Calum, there's more werewolves now. There's live footage, they're tracking one in Sydney, but not just in Australia, everywhere!" he gulps and suddenly both of us are silent. My heart starts beating faster, my mind trying to proces what he just told me, I was speechless.

"W-what do you mean?" I clear my throat as Louis looks over at me, knowing things are wrong.

"I-i, damn it! Just hurry back home you'll see what I'm talking about. I can't right now, everyone's panicking" he says very frustrated. I ruffle my hair, a habit I have when I'm nervous.

"Okay, just hold in there, we're coming back" I try to say as confidently as I could, not really doing great tho.

"Right, see you" he says and hangs up. I stare in front of me, a groan escaping, why, why, why, why, God, please just let us have a break!

"What happend?" Louis asks, I shake my head.

"Just drive, we'll worry about it when we get home", he nods, focusing back in the road. The rest of the trip was silent and I was wishing we never left those tunnels.

***

Willow's POV*

To say there was chaos and panic was an understatement, there was cursing, even some throwing of stuff around, everything you could think of. When the news came on everybody was holding their breaths as the live footage started, when it finished you basically shouted for someone to call Louis and Calum to ask them when they will be back. Right now, you really need everyone. And as Niall said after twenty more minutes of not knowing what do to, through the doors rushed in Calum and Louis, both of them with concern evident in their eyes.

"Now what the fuck happend?!" Calum immediately asks.

"Come here" Mali says, gesturing for the couch all of you were around. The two set down, eyes glued to the screen and soon enough the reporter started speaking.

"These are dangerous times for our planet people. Not only have there been more attacks in Australia, they started occuring in New York, London, Spain, Tokyo, Los Angeles, Africa not yet, but who knows. Wild wolves, three times bigger than normal ones , have been spotted running around in those areas. About twenty of them have been caught on cameras, the whole planet is involved and the governments of countries in danger are starting to get very worried. Please stay at home and don't come out if not needed, there will be certain protocols you'll have to follow, but it is what's best to do now".

"There's a helicopter following a grey wolf right now, here's the footage" and then it switches to the view of the camera. A wild werewolf running down the street, people around it trying to get as far away as possible.

"He looks terrified" Mali comments, crossing her arms.

"You can see when he looks up at the helicopter" she adds.

"So you're saying he's transformed willingly?" Luke questions and she nods slowly.

"Maybe..." she says uncertain.

"Listen everyone, let's regroup" Calum says, turning the TV off. You all take your spots and listen to what he has to say now that he saw what happend.