Part 21 "What is left?"

"The plan for now or in general? Because they are very different" Ashton tried to lighten the mood, but by the glares he received from all of you he just looked down and mumbled something.

"First of all, if these people know us we can't stay at this house for too long" Calum glanced at Louis who didn't know how to reply to that.

"We don't have many options, I mean hotels are always something, but I'm not sure about that" Liam concluded, going back to being deep in thought.

"Let's discuss that one later, we have to get to those werewolves before they record one of them turning back and put it out for everyone to see" Mali looked scared and that wasn't a good sign.

"But it's been four hours after we saw the video, don't you think they would've already found out?" Michael chimes in. That's true, the serum couldn't last that long, could it?

"How long do you think a full dose can last?" Luke shakes Niall for an answer while the Irish lad stares at him.

"I don't know, a small one lasted ten minutes so, a few hours I reckon" Niall bets.

"We have little time and we don't even know where the laboratory is" Sierra says, biting her lip as a sign of nervousness.

"I'll search that, we can maybe get building plans and then find a way to set them free?" Niall suggests, everyone nods determinedly.

"What do we do until you find something out?" Crystal questions, already knowing she'll have to sit in the back for any action.

"Secure this place" Louis answered, as if it wasn't clear. Calum nodded approvingly at that and so you divided.

-

You left Niall to himself so he can focus in Louis' office room, while you barricaded the house. Window curtains were pulled, wooden planks hammered on them from the outside. The small wooden shack in the backyard was emptied from all the weapons, only normal garden tools left in it. Louis had cameras already, you just had to put them up on various corners of the house, including the inside. Your nerves were still tingling, sensing that something bad is happening, but there were no news or footage about the werewolves except that they have arrived in New York, but that happend a few hours ago. After an hour later you were in the living room talking, but it was forced, you could just read through everyone's mind, there was no need for powers there. What didn't help your anxiousness was the look on Niall's face when he exited Louis' room. He looked angry and confused, his jaw was tight, the veins on his forehead prominent and his blue eyes were giving away that he's not pleased with whatever he discovered.

"This is absolute bullshit" he cursed as he entered, rubbing his eyes in frustration.

"What happend mate?" Ashton asked, patting his shoulder to make him feel better.

"There's no SLA, nothing" he said, making all of you look at him confused and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"What do you mean? We've seen it" Sarah says, glancing at the others for support.

"Yes I know, but I've searched everything, all the files, the documents, names, but nothing comes up. Except the fact that it says it just exists, that's all I know" Niall explained, sitting down with his head in his hands.

"How's that possible?" Liam asks, more himself than Niall.

"Can we see?" Mali questions, Niall nods going off to get his laptop.