Agent J4

#AJ4
-written by jonieeean 

Amber was an assassin trained by a unanimous underground organization in Italy. She was trained to kill and to be merciless. But then, she ran away after a mission and ended up in the Philippines. 

J4 is the codename given to her when she started working in JL Security and Protection Agency. Her personal information was changed and hidden. In exchange, she has only one mission: Protect the CEO of Ruby Group, Ryder Gov Gallego IV.

Ryder Gov, a sexy beast, jaw-dropping man. He didn't want any bodyguards or protective agents as he believed that he could handle himself. But an incident happened that led his father to give him one. He was furious. Even more furious when he knew that it was a woman. But he was left with no choice. 

Amber would then live in Ryder's house in Gallego Village. Followed him whenever he was even on his vacation until... she felt a strange feeling towards him. And it was not good as falling for him means more chaos to face. 

... 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime.

Warning: Grammatical and typological errors ahead. This story also contains violence and strong language. 

Story started: May 7, 2020
Story ended: September 9, 2022