Chapter Two

Quincy

Where the fuck was he?
Quincy glanced at his watch for at least the tenth time, it wasn't like Sebby to be late. At first he'd been concerned, but after his call had gone unanswered Quincy was getting mixed emotions of anger and worry.
Who the fuck did Seb think he was? Five more minutes and he was calling up one of his hoes and handling business.

He was used to Sebby being there at the speed of light whenever he wanted to fuck, so the fact that he was over an hour late made him crazy. And mad. He didn't want to care, he kept telling himself that he didn't care, but he knew he did and that was the problem.

His ass was toast if he continued to see that boy. Rico's words gonged like a bell in his head. -Them kinda niggas be poison bro.- his best friend was right, Sebby would have the power to break him if he ever let his guard down, especially if his old man had any say in the matter. That old fart got on his damn nerves, and if it weren't for the truce their father's had, Quincy would've laid his ass out without a second thought.
Well, that and Sebby wouldn't like that very much, not that he cared what Sebby liked.

Getting restless, he took a long drag of his blunt, blew it out and stood up to look out the window. Still nothing. He huffed and sat back down, he should've gone out with his pops when he had a chance.
Sebby had one more minute and this bullshit arrangement they had was over, great sex or not. That boy got an ass on him though. He thought offhandedly.

"Calm the fuck down Q." He mumbled to himself, just as the front door opened and Rico walked in.

"Who you talking to?"

A scowl rearranged Quincy's features as he stared at his uninvited guest.
"Your dumbass can't knock nigga?"

"Except I did dumbfuck, but your whipped ass was too busy talking to yourself." Rico grinned. And Quincy felt like punching the stupid grin off his stupid face.

"Well, glad to see you in your usual sour mood. Tha fuck is wrong with you this time anyway?" Before Quincy had a chance to respond he continued.

"It's Mr fancy pants ain't it? Rico laughed. "What? he ain't let you smash no more?"

"I'd be careful if I were you, you this close to getting your ass laid out." Quincy responded, pressing his thumb and index finger together in demonstration.

"Calm your trigger happy ass down, I'm just playing. But your ass is whipped and you know it... whipped whipped!"

Before Quincy could tell him to go fuck himself with a spoon, there was a quick knock on the door, then Sebby walked in looking fine as fuck.

"What's up fancy pants?" Rico greeted as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Fuck off gorilla, we literally grew up on the same block, but you always wanna act brand new." Sebby snapped at the amused boy who just laughed and disappeared into the kitchen.
Those two were always on each other's throats, and Quincy was used to it so he rarely got involved.

"Hey." Sebby smiled at Quincy, climbing into his lap and placing a lingering kiss on his lips. Automatically Quincy's hands moved to his ass, rubbing on it. And all his anger slipped away in an instant.

"You took your sweet ass time getting here."

"Aw were you worried about me? Missed me huh?" Sebby purred, placing random kisses all across the boy's face.

"I was worried about my nut, but it's whatever." A frown crept into Sebby's face for a second, then he shook it off.

"Well, be that as it may, I missed you. And I would've been here sooner but my car is in the shop, and I got into an argument with my dad."

Quincy studied Sebby closely, he looked sad beneath the surface, and that affected him more than he cared to admit. He felt an urge to take care of the boy, and make him feel better, but the last thing he wanted was to give him the wrong impression.

"About what?"

"Huh?" Sebby's head snapped up at the question, he seemed surprised that he asked.

"Erm... he found out about us, and he wasn't thrilled."

"Shocker." Quincy huffed.

"And he wanted to marry me off to his friend's son."

Quincy's hand stilled were it was absentmindedly rubbing on Sebby's ass, all the anger he'd been feeling rushed back. He looked up at the boy in his lap and noticed he was studying him, looking for a reaction, but this ain't that kinda party.

"Who?" He couldn't stop himself from asking.

"Brody. You know from..."

"I know who he is. And y'all bougie asses are perfect for each other, I'm sure y'all will run off into the sunset together and make responsible, white-collar babies just like your daddy wants. But I thought you was here to fuck? We gon do that or what?"

—-
Sebby

Sebby's heart sank, he wasn't at all surprised by Quincy's reaction, but it still hurt. A part of him had hoped that information would spark some sort of emotion in the strong-headed boy, but guess not.
Maybe his father was right, maybe he should consider giving Brody a chance. If Quincy didn't want him, he sure wasn't going to trap him with a baby. Maybe Brody would accept him regardless of his predicament. There were a lot of unanswered maybes, but right now he was going to enjoy Quincy's company for the last time, and then walk away for good.

"Um... yeah, of course..." before he was done talking Quincy was picking him up, Sebby's legs wrapped around his waist securely as the huge boy carried him upstairs.

Half way up the stairs Quincy smashed their lips together. The deep, sensual, demanding kiss turned his bones to liquid.
Moments later Sebby was splashing, and wriggling, and moaning. He straddled Quincy, lowering himself slowly, achingly unto the boy's eleven inch dick until Quincy was buried deep inside his warm, welcoming hole.
As he rode Quincy's dick, the bigger boy fucked into him with slow, sensual strokes, unlike he ever had before, the moment was heated and full of passion. It was almost like they both knew this was the last time, and wanted to savor every moment.
Sebby knew it wasn't love. Christ, how could it be? Quincy never missed an opportunity to remind him as much. This wasn't some casual fuck either, it was special. To him at least.

——

Quincy

Afterwards they dried each other off and Quincy called Sebby a Lyft and walked him out.
When he walked back inside, his pops who was apparently back, sat by the indoor bar smirking at him.

"That's still happening huh? You're playing with fire boy."

"That's right old man. Got a problem with that?" Quincy teased. As much as everyone else feared his pops, Quincy was the only one who could tease and talk to him however he wanted without getting a busted kneecap. Because that was his best friend, his right hand.

"Can't say I have. But just so you'll know I warned you, that boy ain't no good for you. He's pure silk boy, through and through. If you're crazy enough to go after him, he'll chew you into little pieces, you watch."

"Pfft... it ain't even like that. We're just fucking, that's all. Give me some credit for having a little sense, will ya. Damn!"

Tyrone looked at his son for a second, seeing through his facade.
"You know I got your back though, right? If you want him and you're sure, I'll go to war with Who-fucking-ever, it don't matter if he the president, or the fucking avengers, you hear me boy?" Quincy always wondered what went down between his pops and sheriff Jackson, rumor had it that they used to be boys back in the day. And his pops would alway shut him down whenever he brought it up.

Quincy laughed and dapped him up.
"I know pops, but it really ain't all that, Sebby is just one of my hoes."

"Alright man, if you say so. Get some sleep, you've got runs to make tomorrow."

Quincy felt a pang of guilt, but ignored it. Don't nobody got time for feelings.