Part Fifteen: Mío

Rico looked around as they entered Ring's room, it still looked exactly the same as it did when they were in high-school. All his biker gang posters were still up, along with his blown up Tyra banks bikini swimsuit photo.

Ring spun Rico around and kissed him. The kiss went from slow to a fighting match real quick, each of them fighting for control.

Ring broke the kiss for a moment and smirked. "As much as I love to see you in my clothes, I want you out of them even more." He growled.

"Why you doing all this talking then?"

"Ouuu it's like that?" Ring laughed, and kissed Rico again. He shoved his tongue in Rico's mouth aggressively and took control of the kiss. "You sure you ready?" As eager as he was to be inside Rico, he still wanted to make sure it was what Rico wanted too.

"Only one way to find out." Rico replied and started to get out of his clothes. "So are you gonna keep talking or give me some ass?"

Ring smiled and took off his shirt. "I love how you think you're running shit around here, it's real cute."

They got naked and started kissing again, grabbing each other's ass and grinding their dicks together. Ring reached between them and took both dicks into his big hands and stroked. Rico cried out before he could stop himself.

Ring covered his mouth and chucked. "I see you're tryna get us kicked out butt naked, the ministers don't play that shit."

"Again with the talking." Rico teased.

Ring pulled away and sat down on a reading chair, he pulled Rico so the other male was standing in front of him with his hard dick dangling in Ring's face. Ring lifted Rico's dick and looked at it for a moment. Then Rico felt the hot wetness of Ring's mouth engulf it, and he thought he was gonna lose his mind. Ring bobbed his head up and down and sucked, just like his research instructed.

Ring sucked for a couple of minutes and stood up abruptly. "What the fuck nígga?" Rico protested.

Ring grabbed him by the throat and kissed him, then pushed him down on his knees. Rico was now squatting in front of Ring, he watched the other male's huge dick spring up and it bobbed in front of his face, Rico let out an involuntary moan. Ring's dick was fat and long.

Rico looked up at him, staring into his brown eyes as Ring's right hand grabbed around his dick, he pushed it down with his thumb, pointing it towards Rico's mouth.
His voice was deep and husky when he commanded Rico with one word. "Suck."

Rico whimpered and moved his head forward. He opened his mouth and took Ringo's dick inside his mouth and sucked, he slid his head back and forth and Ring let out strings of incoherent expletives. "You got a hot mouth, boy... Gaddem!"

Ring let him suck for a while, then grabbed Rico's shoulders and stepped back, his dick slid out of the male's mouth with a pop. Rico moaned in disappointment and pushed forward on my knees, trying to get him back. He knew then and there that he was 100% not straight.

"Ring..."

Ring kissed up his neck to his ear.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good, boy," he whispered into Rico's ear, making him shiver as goosebumps appeared all over his body. "Come here."

Ring pushed Rico down on the bed, then got in next to him. He laid down with his head facing Rico's dick, and took the other male's dick in his mouth, as he reached down and fed Rico his own hard dick. They both began to suck each other off, slurping and sucking like the amateurs they were... but somehow the messiness made the experience even better for them. They hollowed their cheeks, taking each other's dick as far as they could.