Part Thirteen: Closure II

Quincy pulled Sebby in for a starving kiss without needing to be told twice, he didn't know what this was about but he didn't want to wait for the other male to change his mind.
The kiss was so intense that Sebby almost came right there and then, he hadn't had sex in a month, and Quincy was the only person he'd ever had sex with his whole life. He needed closure, he needed to feel Quincy inside him one last time before they went their separate ways for good.

Sebby broke the kiss for a second, "I don't want any lovemaking bullshit either, I want you to fuck me like you used to, I want to feel everything."

Quincy's breath caught. He realized he loved this vocal/confident Sebby even more than before. "But the baby..."

"The baby will be fine Q, I promise I won't break."

"Where's Riri?"

"Yaya is watching him." Sebby panted.

Quincy picked Sebby clean off the ground with one hand and ran upstairs two flights at a time.

By the time Sebby's legs reached the ground again he was completely naked, he had no idea how Quincy did that so fast with just one hand, but he wasn't complaining. Immediately, Sebby climbed the bed and dragged Quincy by the waistband of his sweatpants. "I want to suck your dick, put it in my mouth." Sebby said, pulling Quincy's erect dick out and stroking it.

Sebby licked the precum clean off the head of Quincy's dick before taking it into his warm wet mouth. Quincy nearly screamed as his hand settled on Sebby's head.

Sebby started moving his mouth up and down the throbbing dick, going down as far as he could before he felt he was going to choke. The skin felt soft in his mouth, but underneath it was hard as steel. He used his hand and mouth together to bob up and down on him. He could hear quiet slurping sounds echoing in his ear, which spurred him on and drove Quincy crazy.

Sebby came up for air an ran his tongue up and down the thick, long shaft. He gripped it in his hand as he licked and lapped at the head "Mmm... I love sucking your dick."

"I love when you do. Fuck! You look so fucking sexy on your knees in front of me like that." Quincy breathed. He was so gone at this point, he wanted to just bend Sebby over and get to business, but somehow he knew he had to savor this moment.

Quincy growled and gripped his dick firmly, he held Sebby's head still with one hand and with the other hand he pressed his dick head to Sebby's lips and pushed forward. He held Sebby's head in his hands as he thrust short jabs into his mouth, deep, but not deep enough to choke him.

"Relax that throat for me, Let me fuck your mouth," Quincy growled. "Keep sucking, just like that. Fuck, you're gonna make me burst already."   

They adjust so Sebby was lying down on his back with his head hanging off the side of the bed as Quincy went to work thrusting in and out of his throat. Sebby relaxed his jaw and took it like a champ, he reached out and took Quincy's balls in his hand and massaged it in time with the other male's strokes.

"Keep going, Just like that, shawty. Yes fuck!" Quincy knew he was close as his toes curled and his dick ached.

Tears were rushing out of Sebby's eyes, saliva dripping down his chin as he screamed around the dick in his mouth and came, shooting all over his stomach.

The sight increased Quincy's desire, he increased the speed and intensity of his stroke, slamming his dick down the back of Sebby's willing throat frantically. Moaning and groaning Loudly. "Oh Shit! I'm close fuck..."

Sebby felt the first blast hit the roof of his mouth and then pool on his tongue. He swallowed on instinct. It was followed by several more blasts and he swallowed those too.