Chapter Twenty

The Previous Day...

Brody watched from behind the tinted windows of his SUV as Sebby climbed the few steps that lead up to the Jackson's front door.
He'd followed Sebby from the tattoo parlor where he works to Carter's, back to his job and now here, just like he's done for a while now.

Brody had really hated when Sebby lived with that criminal, mainly because the good for nothing thug never left Sebby's side which made it difficult for Brody to spend quality time with his love, to watch over him.

"I'm glad he's gone now baby, I'll take good care of you." Brody whispered to himself as he stroked his dick slowly.

His man had looked so sexy today, a little weight looks amazing on him, even his ass got bigger too. "Fuck..." Brody grunted as he stroked faster, imagining his dick slide in and out of Sebby's tight ass.

He has waited damn near his whole life to have Sebby in his bed, to have him all to himself, and Brody plans to achieve that even if it killed him.

A vivid image of Sebby's beautiful mouth wrapped around his dick pops into his mind's eye, before he knew it he was spilling into his hand with an agonizing groan. "The next time i cum will surely be deep inside you baby boy." He assured himself confidently.

Brody thought about today's events and smiled to himself, he was so happy to have overheard Sebby's conversation with Ayanna, how on earth did he get so lucky?
It hadn't taken even a minute for him to come up with a plan, the plan that was going to make his dreams come through. This time was going to be different. Brody didn't plan on consuming even a drop of alcohol. He was going to finally win Sebby's heart and own him forever. "Mine." He whispered triumphantly.

Once Sebby disappeared into the towering ornate doors, Brody dragged his attention to his phone that has been going off the past hour. He wiped his hand, suddenly annoyed.

"Why do you keep calling me? We're done."  He barked into the phone. This man was becoming a ton in his flesh.

He listened to the angry voice on the other end of the line for a minute before responding. "We have nothing else to talk about Mr Bell, you went crazy with the last info i gave you. You were just supposed to scare him a little, but instead you kidnapped him and he ended up in the hospital. That wasn't the deal."  Brody argued impatiently, his fowl mood steadily worsening.

The man on the other end went on about how the James men have been dropping bodies of his people all over town. Brody wondered what that had to do with him, what business did he have with a war between two Kingpins?

"I don't know what you expect me to do, call the police and file a report if you must. But then you'd have to explain to the sheriff how you kidnapped his only son. I don't suppose that conversation would go over very well."

The man launched into a series of threats, making Brody even angrier. "Do not threaten me Mr Bell, that would be a very bad idea on your part. But whatever you do stay away from Sebby, he's mine now and off limits to you. Lose my number."
Brody hung up the phone and sped away.

————————Present Day———————

"What the fuck Brody?" Sebby snapped, he has a look that is a mix of disgust and anger on his face. Before I could respond he turned and made to leave but I was quicker, I moved fast and blocked him in.

"Please don't go. I'm sorry i lied to get you here, I just want an opportunity to truly apologize for how i behaved." I pleaded.