Part Eleven: Hoes

Quincy James

I stood in front of my house and stared at the key in my hands in annoyance, I had tried to open the door but apparently this nígga changed the locks on me. This shit is crazy, it's 8:am and I'm just here to pick up my son for the day but all the excitement I felt earlier had already evaporated. I know I fucked up but is this really how he wanna end this? He so cold now, I don't even know my shawty anymore.

Begrudgingly I knocked and waited. 10 minutes and three knocks later the door flew open, revealing Sebby with my son in one hand and a bag in the other. I got lost staring at his face for a bit before I heard "Dada!" Qani yelled, making grabby hands at me until i picked him up. "Hey lil Q, i missed your funky looking ass..say Dada again."

"Dada." My boy repeated and giggled, before he started trying to eat my nose. And just like that I got excited again, I missed my son more than I cared to explain, while I was gone.

Spending all those weeks in the wilderness with pops had really did me some good though, all we did was fish and sleep really, and talked towards the end, and maybe some crying but I'd deny that part if it ever came out.

You'd be surprised how just sitting in silence and hearing birds chirp can clear your head and help you think straight. I had enough time to think about my actions, and to realize what was really important and now that I do, I want my baby back.

I looked from my son to Sebby, and then I tried to go in the house but Sebby blocked my part, handing me the bag. "He already ate so he's good for a couple of hours, but some healthy snack is allowed, I packed some in the bag. Everything else you need to know is written in a sheet of paper that you'd find in the side pocket of said bag. Don't worry about dropping him off, I've got plans that might run a bit late so I'll just pick him up when I'm done." Sebby said and shut the door in my face.

I just stood there for a minute wondering what the fuck was going on. I'm trying to keep it together because I get that shawty is pissed but damn, I ain't expect this attitude from him at all.

——

We're at the park and Qani is running around playing while I sat on the bench and watched. I'd really lay down and die for this little boy for real, he had my whole heart in his little ass hands.
I can't help but wish we can have more kids though, I'd like some more kids for real... maybe three or four. Growing up as an only child was lonely as fuck, which was why Rico and I are as close as we are, the day pops adopted him was one of the happiest days of my life. He saved me from a particular kind of loneliness, and Ion want that for my boy. I want him to have siblings that'll have his back no matter what.

I looked up to the coffee shop ahead and saw the last person I wanted to see, Mason.
Not today satan, I'm getting my ass outta here ASAP.

I started to look away and noticed he was talking to some chick, she looked hella familiar too... at first I thought maybe that's his bitch but the way she messed up his hair playfully gave 'little brother' vibe.
Looking closer, it look like shorty who was grinding on me that one time Sebby came in the club. What the fuck was going on?

At this point, this day was testing me, so I'm just going to take my child and my patience and go on home before I snap. I picked Qani up and began the journey to the parking lot. But not before I looked over for the last time, this time I really wished my son wasn't here with me because...
my heart raced in a familiar rage.
Brody Jones limped out from the store with a baby in his arm and some crutches, he kissed shorty, then shook hands with Mason. I watched as Brody handed the baby to the girl who seemed to be the mother, then he leaned and kissed the baby on the mouth revealing that he was the father. That little boy looked around the same age as Qani, so they must've already been involved all that time.
I should've shot him in the dick when I had the chance.

I took out my phone and called Ring, it rung a bunch of times but he ain't pick up. I needed some recon but I'mma have to do this one myself, because somebody had some explaining to do.

_____________________________

Questions
I have a serious question and I'm really curious to know what y'all think. Who do y'all think Sebby should tell he's knocked up first? Q or Niko?

In the last chapter someone mentioned something about only skimming through Rico and Ringo chapters, do y'all want me to move their story to MidnighT HouR from here on out? And only focus on Quincy and Sebby, I'll do it if y'all prefer that.