Chapter Twenty-Three

"Stop! You're doing it all wrong..." Sebby said in between giggles. "Oh God that looks awful."

"Pfft... you don't know what you're talking about, this right here is a masterpiece, and it taste dope too. Want a taste?"

Sebby scoffed and looked from beneath his eyelids at the boy, he knew enough to know that they weren't talking about lasagne anymore.

They'd spent the last two days hiding out in here catching up, and bonding all over again. The morning after that horrifying fiasco happened Quincy had finally found the courage to apologize about his behavior and came clean about where it all stemmed from. Sebby had always known they grew up from completely different backgrounds, but he hadn't realized how different till he heard those heavy words leave his boyfriend's mouth.
He'd held him and promised to never ever leave him no matter what life death them.

Now as they tried and failed to make breakfast, a part of Sebby couldn't help but wish he hadn't agreed to cooking instead of ordering in. They were either going to starve to death or die of food poisoning from the horror Quincy was making. It's times like this that he missed Rico the master chef.

"No thanks, I'd rather not die of food poisoning." Sebby quipped.

"You sure?" Quincy growled softly sending shock waves through the artist. "You not interested in this work of art?"

"Nope."

"Yeah?" Quincy moved closer.
He dropped the wooden spoon he was holding into a bowl, and cupped Sebby's neck, rubbing the back of his ear softly with his thumb. "I guess I could just keep my masterpiece to myself then." Quincy teased as he took Sebby's earlobe in his mouth and sucked.

Sebby gasped. "Maybe just a little."

Then Quincy claimed his mouth in a warm, tender, erotic kiss that made his heart freeze in mid-beat and his brain completely shut down. There wasn't any thinking, there was only feeling. feeling and doing.
Quincy pressed his lips against Sebby's with just enough pressure to make him want more, strong large hands settled on his back.
He felt Quincy's fingers, the heat of his palms, the brush of his thighs against his own.
Quincy's scent surrounded him, enticed him, made his legs weak and muscles slack.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Quincy mumbled between kisses and Sebby's insides turned to mush. Quincy moved his hand from Sebby's back to his ass and grabbed firmly, he arched against him, flattening their impressive hardness together.

Then almost like awareness struck, Quincy pulled his hand from Sebby's ass, and Sebby knew why but he wasn't having any of that, so he pulled the man's hand right back on his ass cheek and moaned. "What are you doing, don't stop."

Instead of cooperating Quincy took a step back, breaking the kiss. "No can do shawty. It's like i told you last night, no fucking till the baby is born."

"Why is that again?"

"Because... my baby could be in danger ion know."

Sebby rolled his eyes. "What the hell kinda danger could it possibly be in?"

"I don't know man, it could like drown in spunk or some shit, who the fuck knows."

"You're ridiculous."

Quincy closed back the distance between him and his now annoyed boyfriend and pecked his lips lightly, trying to cheer him up. "I love you Sebby James, brattiness and all."

"Sebby James huh?" Sebby's stomach shamelessly did some acrobatics at that, but he kept it cool...all things considered.

"Uh huh. That do kinda sound sexy though, don't it?"

Sebby pretends to think about it. "Nah not really." He joked.

"Boy stop playing with me." They both laughed.

"You do?" Sebby asked after they quieted down a little.

"Do what?"

"Love me."

Quincy rubbed his thumb slowly behind Sebby's ear, locking their eyes together. "Yes i do, always have. And I'mma be better at showing it i promise." Sebby nodded.

"I love you too Quincy Jackson."

Quincy's eyes widened dramatically at that, making Sebby laugh hysterically at the sight. "Hell nah, i ain't finna be associated with no opp name, fuck you mean." Sebby laughed harder, grabbing his chest for support.

"Yeah keep laughing asshole, c'mere." Quincy pulled the laughing boy close and kissed him a couple times. "We better order pizza because that shit ain't going nowhere near my mouth." He added and Sebby laughed even more.

Quincy blinked at his boyfriend, then bent down to talk to their baby. "Your papa is an asshole." He said and walked out of the kitchen.

"Aw where you going? Come back I'll stop." Sebby called from the kitchen counter where he sat, still laughing. He wanted to stop but he just couldn't. Maybe the baby was doing all the laughing. But all Sebby knew was that, this right here was the happiest he'd ever been.