Part One: Tension

Quincy James

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm your mother mijo."

Quincy stared at the strange woman in front of his house in shock. His dad is 37, and this woman looked like she was in her early 50's or something. Which meant that she had known damn well what she was doing when she'd violated his dad like that. Suddenly he felt like throwing up.

"What the fuck do you want?" He spat.

The woman smiled calmly. "I heard i have a grandson now, I just want to meet him that's all."

'This bitch don lost her damn mind' was all Quincy could think. "Bitch if you don't get..."

"What's going on?" Sebby asked, walking up from behind Quincy. "Who's this?"

"This must be Sebastian. I'm Gloria, Quincy's mother." She extended her hand to shake Sebby but he just looked at it in shock.

Quincy stood there fuming. Where did this crazy bitch come from and how did she know so much? How does she know about Sebby? Or my kid? Or where I fucking live! All these questions flooded through his head as he fought to to keep his shit together.

"Why you still here? Get the fuck on!" He started to shut the door when one more person came out to check what was going on. Pops.

Quincy looked at his father's face worriedly, this must be the first time he was seeing her since that craziness took place. But judging by his facial expression he recognized her with no problem. The man just looked around, taking in the entire scene calmly for a moment, then he turned around and went back in the house without saying a word.
Quincy shut the door in the intruders face after that.

Quincy awakened bathed in sweat.
Sitting straight up on the bed, he cut his eyes to the clock. Ten O'clock. Sebby wasn't in bed next to him, so he was probably downstairs or in Qani's room.

He cussed and got up, then walked into the bathroom where he splashed his face with water. He kept dreaming about that whole mess from two days ago.
It was easier to deal with the news of what had happened to pops when there was no one to blame, but now that the person behind that terror was here it made him feel like he was going to be sick 24/7.

The fact that he was a result of such a vile act both disgusted and tormented him. No wonder his dad had guarded the circumstance of his birth so much. Who could blame him? How could a father tell his son that he was a product of such a heinous deed?

Quincy made his way downstairs where he found Sebby in the kitchen feeding their son...or trying to, the child just sat in his high chair giggling and spitting his food out. When the little boy saw his dad he beamed and started struggling to get out of his chair, with his arms stretched out and demanding to be picked up. Sebby took one look at the boy and rolled his eyes. He was done with them two.

Quincy picked his son up and kissed his tiny cheek, making him laugh in excitement. "Hey babe." He leaned down and kissed Sebby. Their mouths barely touched before Qani pushed Sebby's face away in protest. He always did that whenever Sebby tried to kiss his daddy.

Quincy laughed. Qani was already showing signs that he was going to take after him. His protectiveness was a clear sign of that.